[NL] [SC] PC Sopper's trading shop: UPDATE free items this evening

Non-Ladder
Status
Please reply by conversation.
maaaan. sorry. I don't have any more Ist runes. How about an Ist, Mal and Um?

Edit: and some perfect gems?
2 ist worth: Ist Mal Um + 80 pgem?

Since i'm reaching character limit... i addes prices in Pgem
Everything has to go

Hi there, can I bin a Razortail, Wizspike, and Ravenfrost (15 dex) for 30 pgems total? I'll also pick up the Occy for a Mal. Thanks!

Edit: Awesome, just sent a request, will keep on the lookout for you.

Last edited:
Hi there, can I bin a Razortail, Wizspike, and Ravenfrost (15 dex) for 30 pgems total? I'll also pick up the Occy for a Mal. Thanks!
Sure thing, catch me online: Sopper#21743

Hey Sopper (again, didn't see this yesterday 🤦‍♂️),
I'd like to get your worse treks and your goldwrap. I won't be on until this evening (US Pacific time) though. LukeSkyriker#1572
Sandstorm Trek12 str, 10 vit15 Pgem
Goldwrap59% GF, 44% ed10 Pgem

Hey Sopper (again, didn't see this yesterday 🤦‍♂️),
I'd like to get your worse treks and your goldwrap. I won't be on until this evening (US Pacific time) though. LukeSkyriker#1572
Sandstorm Trek12 str, 10 vit15 Pgem
Goldwrap59% GF, 44% ed10 Pgem
Sure thing mate
We'll see when we catch eachother online
Sopper#21743

Reactions: FredTheSorc
Heya, I call dibs on the stealskull at 42% mf, nos coil, and your carrion wind ring. If they are all still available of course. I sent an invite to your bnet too, I'm the Rhin tag. Thats 38 pgems? You wanted some sol from your wish list right? I'll toss in 6 (2pg value per?) and say 20pgems if thats a good trade off for you?

Heya, I call dibs on the stealskull at 42% mf, nos coil, and your carrion wind ring. If they are all still available of course. I sent an invite to your bnet too, I'm the Rhin tag. Thats 38 pgems? You wanted some sol from your wish list right? I'll toss in 6 (2pg value per?) and say 20pgems if thats a good trade off for you?
Totally OK!
I’ll gather the things and contact you later
Sol count as 2 Pgem indeed

Peasant Crown (2)10 Pgem

Not a huge rush but do you know the rep life on these PCrowns? If either are twelves I'll gladly put a pile of pgems/Sols up.

Edit: thanks for checking, one day I'll turn up the mythical twelve rep.

Last edited:
Peasant Crown (2)10 Pgem

Not a huge rush but do you know the rep life on these PCrowns? If either are twelves I'll gladly put a pile of pgems/Sols up. Thanks!
replenish life +10 and +7 :(

Updated the list and removed sold entries

Hey again Sopper,

I'll take your 192% ED TGods. I could probably get on tomorrow my late morning/early afternoon your evening sometime, if that works?
Looks like your Goblin Toes sold?
Thundergod's Vigor (4)168% ed, 175% ed, 192% ed10 Pgem

Goblin Toe are there, just didn’t list it
Free for you

Will you trade the cheaper skullders and 28MF Gheeds for a Lem + Pul + Guill Face?
Sorry, have no need for a guill face, as u can see i have 2 myself in the tradelist
Add 30 Pgems orso with the lem and pul and we'll trade

30 PGs + 15 PR for best chancies and nagel? I can replace PR's with LEM+KO if you prefer
The 30 Nagel is 40
Chanceguards is 30
70 Pgems total
have no use for low runes atm

Hey Sopper, I see in your list you're looking for Baal GCs, I've got 2 of them, one from Baal and one from Nihlathak

Hey Sopper, I see in your list you're looking for Baal GCs, I've got 2 of them, one from Baal and one from Nihlathak
yeah cool, i can use them, price? ill PM you

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High