Sonorous Sundaily

Jan 29, 2009
Sonorous Sundaily

RL: Woo. Dinner and Euchre with the slightly geeky neighbors (and a few of their buddies) was fun, but left me with a raging headache. 00:30 found me crawling out of bed to pound 2 extra strength otc pain pills, 06:30 found me wide awake after some fitful sleep, still sporting a (somewhat less raging) headache. Oh well. So I've got coffee and soothing music (Zoe Keating's new record) and will likely try to read for awhile and hop the headache dissipates.

Today is momma's birthday, so I'll go over there around lunch, maybe take her somewhere for (a very inexpensive, hopefully) lunch and pass off gifts. Then back here for a nap, some XFiles, dinner, some XFiles, and bed. Sounds like a good plan.

I had planned to make more taco meat today, but decided against it: I have 6 meals of spaghetti sauce and 3 or 4 meals of tacos in the freezer, so I think I have enough dinners for the week, and I won't have to come up with some crazy cooking schedule to fit 8-10 hours of taco-cooking in around momma's birthday lunch and whatnot. So guess what I'll be doing next Saturday (or Sunday)?

Woo!

D2: unlikely.

Re: Sonorous Sundaily

RL: Tomorrow is my first day of the second year of my university studies. I finally get to start taking my core units for my double major in bachelor of business which is Hospitality Management and Tourism Management. Gonna be interesting to see how I'll fit in full time school and a part time job.

D2: Hopefully buying a new copy of the game tomorrow after class so that I can partake in this latest patch, I'm looking forward to be able to craft some of the nice runewords that were just too far away for me before.

RL: vacation and a very relaxing one!

D2: jeeezus! Hell is brutal! I have been there with some characters before (mostly necros..) but could there be any more cold immunes??? My FO/FB sorc is having a very hard time. And the merc keeps dying. I spend all my money on resurrecting him. Just rescued Cain so at least I will get identification for free...

We have to stop letting J6G make dailies, this alliteration is getting painful!

RL: Watched the final stage, I always feel like I didn't pay enough attention when the end comes, like I should have watched every minute of coverage I could before it was done. I don't know what I'll do for the rest of the day, but whatever it is it will be inside. Oh, I forgot to mention: It's already 99º outside, headed for 101º, and that isn't counting humidity and stuff. So I won't even step outside if I can avoid it.

D2: Quite possibly, if I get bored enough.
OVG: MoH beta is still fun, I like how they enabled some of the unlockables for the beta. Maybe some GH as well, I need to make a singer that looks like Freddie Mercury to front my band.

Well it's my birthday today (Monday), you could try alliterating that.

Eddie's Sunday catch-up:

RL: Work. These two scantily-clad girls in a Red Bull promo car (think the Minotar truck from Role Models) came through the Drive-Thru and threw some free Red Bull at us, which made for an amusing interlude in the shift. Drove home a little too fast. Wheeee.

D2: Yes.

OVG: Probably some more Alien Swarm.

Hey there wasn't a fridaily when i made mine, you guys forced me to!!!

Rl: little bit of this that and some kotor

D2: maybe if i can get some peeps around

Ovg: got my true skill in halo wars to 45.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High