Somewhat late Sundaily

Zenigma

Jan 19, 2014
Felt like it's time for another daily

RL: Got into Belegarth again, and I've somewhat fallen off the D2 map once again. Been making some progress on the book as well. I have a dozen pages of notes with ideas that need to get onto paper Circling back to Bel, I just went to a weekend event--my first event in nearly 3 years after starting up practice 2 weeks ago, which leaves me still with some rust to scrape off from not fighting these past two and a half years. Got some positive feedback from people and some hints on where I need to improve, so that's exciting.

D2: Most recently, which was not all too recent anymore, I was working on an untwinked Druid, and I have yet to post his current status. So I'll do that eventually, and it'll be exciting to share some of his progress.

OVG: Not much at the moment, but I'm looking forward to ME: Andromeda early next year.

RL: Dropped out of school (may return in a few semesters but the prospect of writing a thesis is daunting). Got 2 jobs (cashier, private tutoring service) on top of my occasional tutoring that I do on the side. I charge privately the same I get paid per hour so that's cool as well.

D2: plugging away at 1.07 superchests and some rack running and crafting ofc.

OVG: Waiting for Secret of Grindea to update (especially arcade mode) and Amazing Frog? and waiting for Chromicon (or whatever it's called) to be fully released (early access atm). The latter looks like a fun ARPG and has very good reviews despite not yet being complete.

RL: Three weeks until massive overtime starts for end of year (federal government fiscal)

D2: Not Really.

OVG: Now level 24 in Pokemon Go. Need Snorlax, Dragonite, Magmar, other rares. Next weekend is going down to Boston for vacation to play more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RL: Nothing ever changes for me. Working my job basically takes care of everything and the rest of the time I am completely free. It's wonderful. Went out for drinks with a friend last night. Got some chow and back home. Gotta get up early in the morning so I'm always in bed early too. I feel like a robot some days, always the same, no deviation from the routine.

D2: took a break from the game last night since I played so much over the weekend. Gonna try to do some leveling in 1.07 tonight and take it a little easy.

OVG: Nope. I'm on a mission right now rofl.

Cool, finally another daily.

RL: since the 6 year old, including our youngest son, didn't have a coach for their team in our local soccer team, I accepted to be the coach. It's fun, but it also makes busy times even more busy. But yeah, it's fun, and there are quite some talented players among them, so it's not the hardest team to coach. Keeping them interested and motivated once they are more than 5 or even 10 goals ahead probably is the most difficult part.

D2: been playing more than the limited free time I have permits. Did some 1300 Trav runs with my Sorc, with a Sur and Cham as result. Did some more CS runs as well. Finally started the Sept I have been thinking about for a long time. First character in the Sept is the Assassin. I also leveled my ww Barb to level 55. Dual Butcher's Pupils rock ... O yes, and I got deeds with my Amazon at level 80 in the weekly group game I play with other Basin members :(. It seems that the death explosion of a fire enchanted cold enchanted boss does more than 950 damage when fire res is only 40% and cold res only 18% ... I knew it would hurt, but was just too late to get out of the explosion radius.

OVG: what?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High