Something wrong or Am I the Only one that Sees This?

Dinnin Darkblade

Dec 20, 2003
Something wrong or Am I the Only one that Sees This?

Just want to know if I'm the only one having issues reading older threads such as my Blood Raven Copy Cat thread or the Skelemancer Bible thread? I click them and they come up empty. Just me or are the owners/hosters of the forums still updating things as the msg said last night when I attempted to log in.

Read the announcment by Rushster at the top.

LOL MM are u at work? Or do u work in these forums :D

Bah no rest for the wicked :(

/me hears boss coming

I am actually in class at the moment. We need to do some research for some project. The fools have given us a few hours to do this. So that means that I can stop by on a regular basis to check on things.

I am about ready to leave for school.

I have to re-write the Commando Mancer guide, so sad

~Kbob

Yeah, the forums decided to attempt suicide last night (I assume jumping out a window), but was unsuccessful (damn one story houses). Now it has a slight case of abnesia (sp?) so that means we're just going to have to re-pump out all of the priceless necromantic knowledge in our minds (i sure like parenthesis) back into the mind of the forum.

Necrochild313 said:
Yeah, the forums decided to attempt suicide last night (I assume jumping out a window), but was unsuccessful (damn one story houses). Now it has a slight case of abnesia (sp?) so that means we're just going to have to re-pump out all of the priceless necromantic knowledge in our minds (i sure like parenthesis) back into the mind of the forum.

The Single Player forum is almost completely rebuilt already, the Necromancer forum is well on its way, and the barbarian forum... well.... I guess they really are as absent minded as they say they are. That or no one plays barbarians anymore since there seems to be no attempt to restore what was lost there by the various authers. O'well I guess I'll wait to start a new barbarian and just keep sticking with the good ole undead forces :xgift: :xgift:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High