solution for my stash?

Mitakuye

Nov 3, 2019
Looking for legit solutions... I'm so done with dropping items on the ground so my other characters can pick them up. Very time consuming.

So I can save my runes, gems, charms, some uniqutes, collect all of the set items for fun, etc. D2 would be so much more enjoyable with simply having a larger stash.

Is there a legitimate way to expand my stash size?

My bad, thanks T72on1, I just noticed that, lol. Yeah, if a moderator can move this thread to the D2 section, then this be awesome or I can recreate thread if won't break any policies.

I am playing online, Battle.net. I normally play singleplayer with a quality of life stash improvement and enables multiple instances, but I don't want to have my CD keys banned on Battle.net. I do have 2 CD keys, but just one computer. So, I want to know of a legitimate way I can do this.

Since I am starting brand new on Battle.Net, the stash is used up fast. I have multiple sets of gear for different purposes, plus runes/gems/uniques/charms that I switch out depending on what i do. I mostly do small groups or solo on Battle.Net. I want take my time, enjoy the adventure. I really do still enjoy this game for many reasons.

I figured out that, if I create a password protected room and killed a dungeon boss like Countess, then the Battle.Net room will remain open for a while, allowing me time to drop items on the ground. Then, I quickly log in to my other account to join the password protected room to pickup the items. This is very time consuming.

The Battle.Net stashes are sooo small !!

I watched a YouTube interview of Max Schaeffer and he answered a question as to why no shared stashes. He basically shrugged his shoulders, said not something they thought of doing, but he is aware of the problem a small stash creates. In TorchLight, the stash size is huge (lesson learned i think).

Is there a legitimate way i can increase my stash size or maybe make easier for me to trade items to my other unique 2nd cd key account on one computer?

Last edited:
Moved from D4 forum.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High