So who wants to be Honorary Representative of Community if

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my first term I hope to explain why people name their characters with 5 capital X's, a string of meaningless numbers, and the international symbol for "please savage my poodle"

Zarniwoop said:
In my first term I hope to explain why people name their characters with 5 capital X's, a string of meaningless numbers, and the international symbol for "please savage my poodle"

More meaningless promises from politicians! How will you do that? Where's the money gonna come from? Huh? What about the spiraling cost of health care? The extremely long wait times for surgery? The ineffiency of public hospitals? Wait! That's it! We'll all get treated at Akara! Healing can be handled by an attending, and we'll have curse removal covered by basic insurance and presto! Not even the Scandinavians will be able to beat us then! Karl Marx, eat my shorts!

Merick, start working on our campaign lies, I mean ads, and I'll start spreading rumours about the other candidates' sexual orientation and promiscuity, as well as their use of maphack.

This race is ours to lose. Oh...there it went. Right past Evrae...holding hands with another boy...two boys...foreign- and underage-looking...

You are all outdated. Me and Aman want improved rights for all sea otters around! Nobody takes them serious anymore!

Aman: PM me your msn. What's your timezone btw? :)

Merick said:
I heard Aman say that his car runs on ground up kittens and the dreams of others.

Your dam right it does becuase unlike everyone else me and Lorven are actually doing something to stop global warming

Your dam right it does becuase unlike everyone else me and Lorven are actually doing something to stop global warming

Agreed! Have you ever thought of how much carbon dioxide those kittens produce every single day? :lipsrsealed:

Intersting:
The number of people who read "Honorary reprsentative" as "Mod" and
Those who want power, shouldn't have it:wink3:

Mod Powers are nothing compared to the political power. Look how it all went in China. Politicians>Mods>Users. :tongue:

I'm pulling a "Brewster's Millions" here and saying "Vote for None of the Above!"

Thank you...

*Requiem_Death

I'd like to respond to k/t's baseless and frivolous reply if I could.

Akara has been statistically proven to reduce the apparent need for battlenet players to say things like "plz" "kkthxbye n00b" and "show show show I NED FREE" by up to 17 percent. Apparently, my opponent doesn't see the need to end the tragedy of people joining a game with the title "my um 4 your homun" and saying "you need um?".

Furthermore, the extensive plan to fund my vision is available for public critique in sub-basement C of the federal civics building in Travincal. Just ask any of the helpful council members there to direct you to the proper vault.

Why just put Akara to good use??? You could get cain to identify your illness... then let akara cleanse you with the proper drug.. err.. I mean potion/cleansing spell.. And who knows what Warriv has stockpiled up in that Caravan of his..

On a lighter note... I VOTE EVRAE FTW!!!

USWEST OTF FTW!!!!! "plz" "kkthxbye n00b" - Frosty

I would like to toss my name in the hat for the office of Mayor.

My platform is

***Failed to Join Game***

Uh, hold on a second let me make a new game to tell you about my platform ...

***Your Connection Has Been Interrupted***

Hmm okay no problem ... let me just log back in here ...

***Your connection has been temporarily restricted from this realm. Please try to log in at another time.***

Okay nevermind. I'll run for mayor on LordAeron.

We need less bureaucracy, not more! We need more HRs, not fewer! We don't need a thinker, we need a doer! Someone that gets doings done! A man of action! A Paladin with Vigor! Merick is that Paladin! Zarniwoop and the others promise to clean your air and burn your kittens, but haven't we heard that before? Are you better off today than you were two Ladder seasons ago? As your representative, Merick will increase the food-efficiency and combustibility of all kittens. Merick, unlike Evrae Altana, does not use duped HRs. Merick, unlike Kyubi Naruto (sure, she calls herself Qbi now, but that's just rearranging the deck chairs on the Hindenburg - and ask yourselves, would she change her name unless she had something to hide?). Merick, unlike Zarniwoop, believes in the humane slaughter of fuel kittens. Merick, unlike Dredd...uh...better steer clear of that one. Merick is slightly less drunk than SuggestiveName.

There is no ick when you vote Merick! Vote Merick for overlord. Merick and k/t in 2006. Because this lousy forum can't do any better! TM

Paid for by the Elect Merick Commission.

He's avoiding the issues and appealing to the lowest common denominator. No wonder he's doing so well in the polls.

That's just a photo about his physical examination for the army, with his urine sample. He obviously wanted to join the navy.

BTW, my vote can be bought for runes Ist+ or for the proper amount of bootlicking, or forcing others to do that. Be inventive !

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High