Slenderman Sundaily

Serdash

Jun 24, 2003
Slenderman Sundaily

No daily thread? Man you guys got sloppy.

RL: Niece has been in the hospital for the past couple of days due to unknown illness, finally released her this evening and still waiting on test results. Have gotten lolnosleep lately though trying to keep my sister otherwise occupied away from thinking about it too much.

D2: More Median, trying to figure out how to best make my paladin not die as much as he does.

Other: Everyone here needs to check out Marble Hornets and EverymanHYBRID for epic epicness. Made of win.

And awesome.

Re: Slenderman Sundaily

Dashy as an uncle??? Now thats a scary thought. :D :shocked: Hopefully your niece gets better mate and here's to hoping you don't have to sell too many HRs to pay the hospital bill. America + health care = epic fail, mirite??

RL: Even though I'm a [highlight]HUGE[/highlight] University of North Carolina fan, I picked Kentucky to advance to the Final Four when I filled out my bracket 2 weeks ago. And I guessed right, rofl. However, Nostradamus I am not, as the rest of my picks were pretty much out the window by the end of the 2nd round. :coffee:

D2: le Sigh. Didn't have time today.

OVG: Following a very brief period during which I was content and at peace, I'm finally ready to admit that [highlight]I ABSOLUTELY HATE ZUMA'S REVENGE[/HIGHLIGHT]!!!!!!!!!!!! I've already finished adventure mode multiple times and have a high score over 850,000, but I'm absolutely convinced that Heroic Frog is 99.99% luck, and 0.000001% skill, and I refuse to waste my time on it any longer. I did manage to advance to level 25, but every singe attempt at level 30 has ended in epic fail. I beat the Challenge Score on 65 out of 70 tracks, but I can't play the remaining 5 unless I unlock them through Iron Frog, and that is about 10x times worse than Heroic. It looks like my days as a Zuma master have come to an end, but it was a nice little time waster for the past couple months or so.

Re: Slenderman Sundaily

Some friends of mine have been totally inconsolable today and yesterday, they are near-catatonic. UNC lose = severe depression for them. And I love me some Zuma, but I hate Iron Frog. Stupid, stupid game mode that makes me very angry.

RL: I did nothing.
D2: I did nothing.
OVG: Not really.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High