Sinuous Saturdaily

Jan 29, 2009
Sinuous Saturdaily

Sounds good to me... :alright:

RL: Up (a whole 1/2 hour after my usual rise-and-shine time), coffee, gather dirty clothes. Soon, I'll take clothes to the laundry and deliberate going on an iPhone hunt. When I decide to wait a bit longer on the Phone hunt, I'll clean up the apartment, then fold and put away clothes, followed by grocery, shower, nap, wrapping birthday gifts for momma, some food, some reading & music, and dinner with some neighbors: should be good times.

D2: maybe, but unlikely.

OVG: maybe, but unlikely.

OG: maybe some Pinochle, if the neighbors are down. Gogo!

Re: Sinuous Saturdaily

RL: Finished work early this morning and have spent most of the day sleeping. Meant to go to the gym this afternoon but am procrastinating again. Back on dial-up for the next week or so while i change ISP's, wow, i forgot how slow dial-up was. But the new service will be cheaper and faster and most importantly cheaper!

D2: Back at the SPF! Yep, gonna start a toon in the fear of commitment tourney (assuming it's still going)

Welcome back!

RL: Lazing about. No plans for the day. Will consider going out to get a cup of coffee and price digital cameras today since they're in the same shopping center. Cereal upcoming soon. And already my mind's whirling with the thoughts of Canadian chick. Has she cast some spell upon me? If so, I don't wanna know...

D2: Not yet, but there's a good chance I'll pick up my fledgling Bonemancer today.

OVG: Maybe something if D2 gets boring. Too early to tell.

Rl: ran the dog this morning and then went back to sleep but the dog decided he wanted to take the bed for himself and pushed me off; little snot. Then I tied him up out side and the neighbors let his brother out and he broke his collar to go cause mischief about the yard. This is the third collar and now hes getting a uncomfortable leather strap, if i don't beat him with it first. Lazy day today.

d2: maybe

Ovg: high chance of rain.

RL: Laundry, Cleaning, more Laundry, more Cleaning.

D2: Not yet. Maybe later. Although I did just make a complete fool of myself in the MFO thread.

OVG: ????

RL: Work. First Saturday of the summer. Boy did it suck. Home now. Hopefully some progress in...

D2: Questing my HC char through Norm A2. One day, I'll make a Guardian, and it won't be a Fishymancer.

OVG: Maybe Alien Swarm if friends are around.

RL: Just purchased an HDTV so waiting around til tomorrow for the satellite guy to show up to get HD and DVR service.

D2: Just knocked out NM Countess (Sol,Tal,Eth dropped), probably will progress to Andy and bug her to run her for the rest of tonight.

RL: I just finished my "summer job", so I am now enjoying the break and starting to put together schedules, readings, and assignments for my fall semester students.

D2: MFO! Pushing through the end. It will take me a few weeks before I can stand looking at Pindle again, but I have enjoyed the MFO a lot. :)

RL: Just got done with a fire call helping to extricate someone from a vehicle. Can't get to sleep yet. Hopefully I can get some sleep before I have to go to work.

D2: Just got my poisonmancer through normal yesterday so hopefully I can start him off in NM today if I can get some sleep before work.

RL: No. Unless you count being stared at by cats who have food but want DIFFERENT food. I just tried to write a file to CD to transfer from one computer another and couldn't work out why it wouldn't save. Then I realized the file was 3.5 Gig. (No, not my ATMA stashes.) Didn't think the two computers could see each other on the network but they can sort of, so did it that way. Historical note: I used to split files I'd got from Aminet (free Amiga games) and save them across Amiga floppies (880k IIRC), then reattach them to install. I must have spent HOURS doing that. :D

D2: Yes. Will probably be last but would like not to be. Once.

OVG: Very unlikely.

@Thy haha i know that feeling.. 1 of my 2 cats start staring me at 21.00 (because he get chopped pork heart meat at 22.00 usually sharp) but he start 1 hout earlier incase i might get tired of hem staring and givig the food earlier! but he just take few bites and chil the rest of the night out..but if i forgot to give him the meat.. well shredded toilet papers for start :) and btw makes me feel like diggin my old A500 from the storage!

RL: nut much, just gettin off work
D2: if i got energy will try to wrap few vids up to test my new build with my wind druid! ( just up 6k tornados :) )
OVG: does playing with GF count? ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High