Sloth

Nov 3, 2021
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Thanks!

I have 2 3x3 key sets and some change in the form of 2 T keys, 3 H keys

Last edited:
I get this on other sites so that’s why. Appreciate your offers, no thanks

Unid torches sell for 2 ist. Right? And you need 3x3 for a unid. Right? So It actually makes fine sense. You don’t have to trade me if you’re not interested.

I can run these myself but I’m lazy/don’t have time so I’ll trade them

Unid torches sell for 2 ist. Right? And you need 3x3 for a unid. Right? So It actually makes fine sense. You don’t have to trade me if you’re not interested.

I can run these myself but I’m lazy/don’t have time so I’ll trade them
Yes you need 3x3 but there is a reason they trade for 2ist or 4x3keys for unidtor. Its so the person actually running them can after 3 runs do a run for themselves. Not everyone can do a uber so it makes perfect sense. your price doesnt. Sorry...

Yes you need 3x3 but there is a reason they trade for 2ist or 4x3keys for unidtor. Its so the person actually running them can after 3 runs do a run for themselves. Not everyone can do a uber so it makes perfect sense. your price doesnt. Sorry...
So you’re charging 3 keys per run, which is outrageous. I used to charge 2 keys per run and that’s when the torches were in demand.

And I just got an offer of vex + mal.

You guys are just used to weird prices. The so called price gurus here don’t help anything either. There’s one single dude who you guys go to to check prices lol. Go look for yourselves sometime

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High