Schoolyard Mafia Game

Bad Ash

Jul 16, 2003
Schoolyard Mafia Game

The Rules

1) You do not talk about your role outside this thread.

2) If you post at night I will kill you.

3) If you edit your post I will kill you (This includes editing for spelling mistakes)

4) If your role allows you to communicate with others during the night, feel free to do so via PM, instant messaging or any other form you choose. Only those roles expressly allowed to communicate privately with each other at night are allowed to. If you have any questions, contact me privately.

5) Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always the next round.

6) Every player gets one lynch vote during the day. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count. The votes and unvotes must be as follows:

Vote: ThunderCat
Unvote: ThunderCat

WRONG!!!
Vote: Thundercat
Vote Thunder Cat
Vote: ThunderCatzorz

WRONG!!!

Anything else won't be tallied towards the lynch. If you try to cheat with ; or whatever else, feel free to, just hope the others won't catch you doing so. Also, names must be case sensitive.

7) The required number of votes to seal a lynch for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1. Once someone reaches this number of votes, they will be lynched no matter what; however, the day will still continue to its scheduled conclusion. Half rounded up equals a lynch, but no lock, so the lynchee has until the days end to persuade the town otherwise.

8) Never post anything in the thread that shouldn't be known to the town. Don't flame in the thread. If you have a problem with anything in the thread, please PM me and I'll do my best to handle it.

9) Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not. However,

10) Do not post any information sent to you in a pm. If you want to claim a role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you. If you're a townsfolk aka regular forum member, the only person you should be pm'ing (no private aim or msn conversations between each other) is me. Mafia can pm between themselves (or talk on msn or aim) only during the night.

11) I won't be telling you the starting roles.

12) Read the rules once more. Have Fun!

13) Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours.

14) Do not post at night or edit or I will kill you.

15) You will get mod killed if you are inactive ( at least 1 contributive post a day).

Last edited:
Re: Schoolyard Mafia Game

Players Alive:
1 ThunderCat
2 Feysal
3 Uraj
4 Marahumm
5 Sathoris
6 Goryani
7 I_Told_You
8 Zhao_Yue

Stories will be based on whether or not I have time, but this is pretty straight up (as far as you all know, muahahaha)

IT IS NOW NIGHTTIME. DAY STARTS IN 24 HOURS FROM NOW. ANYONE WHO HAS NIGHT ACTIONS SEND THEM INTO ME

Can i haz stickies plz?

votes
D1:

Zhao 1 (Dragomir)
nurman 6 (feysal, ity, zy, mar, ank, uraj)

D2
Dragomi 2 ( feysal, uraj)
TC 3(ZY, dragomir, gory)
dragomir 7 (feysal, mar, ITY, ankeli, sathoris, tc, uraj)
ZY 1 (gorny)

D3
Gorny 7 (TC, goryani, ITY, uraj, ZY, sath, mar)
Sathoris 1 (gorny

Last edited:

had a plan to include noodle and modkill him on the spot, but alas, didnt want any confusing people containing him in any night actions...alas. noodle wins again (he is sitting this one out from sheer terror)

Please note that votes still need to be bolded. it was pointed out that they werent bolded in the rules previously but are now.

The day starts (30 min early) in the Schoolyard Mafia and one is deceased.

Leopold Stotch's body has been found. She has been murdered.

Players Alive:
1 ThunderCat
2 Feysal
3 Uraj
4 Marahumm
5 Nurman
6 Gorny
7 Ankeli
8 Dragomir
9 Sathoris
10 Goryani
11 I_Told_You
12 Zhao_Yue

With 12 alive it is 6 to lynch and 7 to lock!

I suppose I'll start. With 13 players total, I'd guesstimate 3 or 4 mafia this round. Considering the numbers I really hope there isn't a third faction around.

And there I was looking forward to play with you on good terms leo, too bad.

Oh and I'll be MIA for ~3irl days. Conference I completely forgot about. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning which means I probably won't be able to get a vote off. We'll see.

I suppose I'll start. With 13 players total, I'd guesstimate 3 or 4 mafia this round. Considering the numbers I really hope there isn't a third faction around.

I'd go for 3, 4 seems quite high for a game this size.

As for a third faction lets hope not this could prove quite dificult for us with 4+ anti-town.

This is going to be a straightforward vanilla game right? That probably means a doc, cop, bus driver, blocker, mafia and the townies. Either we have 3 mafia and the blocker is on their side or 4 mafia and the blocker is on our side.

Here is a rhetorical question for you Sathoris, are you a member of the mafia?

It's a shame you're pulling a Zarniwoop for the next few days, verbal fisticuffs isn't just the same without reciprocation.

The dawn has come, the game begun
another day of duty calls
for at the school the bell has rung
inviting all within its halls.

The students one by one arrive
in dread of daily recess war
but twelve are left whole and alive
while one may sleep forevermore.

Together they will stand and fight
or fall to everything they fear
decide they must how best they might
and keep their lives they hold so dear.

Now struck by madness, this one sought
to waste his time to rhyme and ramble
and see where lack of rational thought
would lead this poorly reasoned gamble.

But why would one play such a ruse
and hide behind the verse and garble
if not Feysal, the King of Fools
has lost his every single marble?

Ah my rival Zhao!

Question is...which Zhao is it there hmmm?

Are you Mafia Zhao?

Ah my rival Zhao!

Question is...which Zhao is it there hmmm?

Are you Mafia Zhao?

Nope, I wasn't given a mafia role this game.

Question back to you Gorny, did you get a killing role?

Feysal, please tell me that's not posting restriction.

Also, I don't see how speculating on what roles the townies have will help anybody but the mafia.

Nope, I wasn't given a mafia role this game.

Question back to you Gorny, did you get a killing role?

Ah Zhao ... that's the question.

You know I cannot (yet) believe you have no mafia role in this game. We know each other all too well and we both know nothing is at it seems.

I don't trust you, however I have no reason to not trust you yet.

Did I get a killing role?

Yes... I kill time moving on ROBYPGBP. Three of them I always travel on. One makes me move and with the other two, I go around. If I leave the two, go forward, I will not.

Vote: Zhao_Yue

I bet you got a killing role.

Feysal, nice poem. However, seeing as it's supposed to be a Vanilla game, it smells like a ruse to me.

is_this_a_ruse_thought_bubble_funny_t_shirt-p2359493017148064504923_400.jpg

IT'S A TRAP! Oh wait, wrong game.

That is certainly quite an elaborate post of Feysal's (Gorny's is interesting as well). BA said it was going to be vanilla (or is it?) so we don't really know which it is at this moment. For now, I am assuming the two of them are just playing around (in the schoolyard ^_^).

Gorny and Zhao are pointing at each other, which I assume they do every game(not sure, as I'm fairly new), in which case it doesn't really mean anything.

Ankeli, any reason for the vote for Zhao, or just throwing out the first random vote of the game?

Something about Gorny and Zhao smells fishy to me. I got all 4 of my eyes on you two.

It is hard to make anything out of Leo's early demise. However, all players here have experience, so it could have been any one of us.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High