Character Name: Sorc_Clearly
Character Level: 22
Character Class: Sorc
Character Build: Blizzard
Game Difficulty: Normal
Act: Chaos Sanctuary
Corpse looted: No
Death type: Pk / PvM

My mate my rushing to though norma, he put a tp up ON the spot where diablo spawns. He did not notice it since he quite often does that in hell baal groups. Diablo goes flame circle and i go pooff!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name: TrappyBoy
Character Level: 56
Character Class: Assassin
Character Build: Trapper
Game Difficulty: NM
Act: Baal
Death type: TPPK

A lvl 80 sorc was gaming with us 30-50's, everyone stood there leeching and the mage and I were in the front killing stuff. Never knew what hit me!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Failed TPPK Attempts

My: Javazon 80
TPPK: Druid with tornado. He shoots a few tornadoes and i move away, he laughs and I go "^^". I go and leech on and the druid returns 10 sec later, does his thing with the tornadoes and he goes hostile. I quit the game, return and mock him. Should not do it, but I had to..

Character name: Andromeda
Character level: 58
Character class: Sorc
Character build: Blizzard
Game difficulty: NM
Corpse looted: Yes
Death type:pvM

Cause of demise:Was playing in a multiplayer game and we just entered Durance of Hate. A boss pack of dolls ran at me while I was trying to run away... The rest is known... My first HC char is a dead HC char:smiley: Maybe God is trying to tell me that I should try other classes other than sorcs(not likely:grin: )

Character name: Sauceror
Character level: 78
Character class: Paladin
Character build: Hammerdin
Game difficulty: Hell

I decided to try running Nihlathak for dkeys, since I needed a torch. I didn't have bo, but I did have 1400 life, max resists, max block, and 30% damage reduction. I tested his corpse explosion and found that at most he could do half my life, so I figured I could drink full rejuvs, no problem. So I carefully cleared out all his minions, then got into his face and began to hammer away. That was when I noticed he was both fire and lightning immune. He only had time to spawn one minion, which died immediately from the storm of hammers. Then, in an incredible feat of timing, he cast corpse explosion at the exact moment he died, and -- you guessed it -- he was fire enchanted / lightning enchanted bugged -- just enough to bring up the deeds screen. Oh, and no dkey either. First HC char loss and it hurts.

Death Certificate

Character name: HC-Lanyka
Character level: 62
Character class: Assasint
Character build: lighning traps
Game difficulty: Nightmare
Act: 5
Corpse looted: No.
Type of death: TPPK

It happened at the middle of a baalrun... btw. why do u people allow a whole pking topic??

Character name: Can't remember and he deleted now.
Character level: 76
Character class: Amazon
Character build: Strafe

Was running pits. Only had about 700 life. Crap res. Was going well. Until 2nd level. Was the unique monsters. One with might. One with fana, They killed merc in one hit. I cast decoy to give me chance to run. Stupid move. Two fallen hit me. Deeds.

Atleast i got a 12 fhr MA Gc before he died ><.

Felt empty afterwards..Sigh.

HC Death Certificate:

Character Name: Ofc_TheDarkSide
Character Level: 91
Character Class: Necro
Character Build: Summonmancer
Game Difficulty: Hell
Act: WSK
Death type: PvM

Cause of demise: one of those hell Witch things that fire that red magical damage .. All I saw was lagg and deeds . Then the person I was with logged out and didnt loot me ...

:sad2:

Character Name: Punaners
Character Level: 85
Character Class: Paladin
Character Build: Hammer
Act: 4

Chaosing a friend.. lagged.. poof.. dead.. :(.. Friend died as well.. so no corpse looted.. Oh well.. GG times.

HC Death Certificate:

Character Name: RDA-Resitester
Character Level: 24
Character Build: Zealot
Act: 4

Cause of demise:
I was levelling a pally to give him maxed conviction and test the res of my other chars when hostiling them. Zeal seemed to be the easiest way and since I had Angelic amu + rings I was happily zealing my way to the CS, when I got surrounded by a large group of monsters. First my small juvs went out, then I wanted to save and exit, but ended up in the options screen.

HC Death Certificate:
============

Character name: Zulu_Flame
Character level: 85
Character class: Amazon
Character build: Mavina's set Freezing Arrow 'zon
Act: 4 River of Flame
Corpse looted: No :(

(This is a re-post as it was lost in the forum crash)
My 'zon was merrily solo ing River & CS in Hell advancing as i usually do; spraying FA's into the distance to freeze solid potential attackers...curse triggers from offscreen baddies i'm hitting (the Pit Lord boss in the pic, not a threat)...no biggie i'm miles away...merc runs off to intercept...meanwhile...Valk decides to go to the right and bring the unsavoury Urdar in the pic...man...he biffs me a good one...life drops to a sliver as i'm cursed...press full Juves and retreat...he bypasses my Valk and backs me into the corner to the left of the pic...i'm somehow mana burned again so try to shoot but nowt happens...quick...bypass him and run to spot i fell where i tried to S&E...he's walking towards me...slo-mo me scrambling on buttons...next hit from him when cursed was a one-hit KO...damn Valk...that was the safest build i have ever made...as long as i had mana :cry:

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2636/screenshot027sq9.jpg

HC Death Certificate:
Character Name: WhoopShoop
Character Level: 79
Character Build: Trap
Act: 1

Cause of demise: I didn't know that you can't use potions when you have an item [Wirts Leg] on your cursor. That and Grisworld Mana Burn and Amp Damage.

=================

Character Name: ShoopWhoop
Character Level: 22
Character Build: Trap
Death type: PvP (I didn't even fight ffs)

Cause of demise:Look for yourself.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/crashsoldier/Screenshot008121.jpg

HC Death Certificate:

Character Name: Cheeeeeese
Character Level: 72
Character Class: Necro
Character Build: Summoner
Game Difficulty: Nightmare
Death type: PvP

Was baaling by myself in NM when a 80 something sorc enters the game. Being stuborn, I figure it's a tppker but I continue anyway, hoping that I'll finish before she gets to me, and that I'd see her icon on the screen when she got close and would just quit. Alas, there was no icon, just my swift death followed by scripted spam to the effect of "i pwned u bcuz i need to use haxxx to kill people lololololol i suxor at lyfe".

Character name: BumbleBee
Character level: 27
Character class: Necro
Character build: Summoner
Game difficulty: Normal
Act: 4 chaos
Corpse looted:No

Cause of demise: Me and my brother were killing diablo together and we were low on health so we tp'ed to town for pots. When we both entered the tp diablo shot his flame lightning thing and we both died.

Character name: Warrior-Poet
Character level: 81
Character class: Barb
Character build: Whirlwind
Act: 5 throne of destruction
Corpse looted:Yes

Momentarily forget that melee is suicidal in hell difficulty. Lister was spectral hit / cursed / might aura. Got hit three times mid-whirl, each doing around 2000 damage. Exited whirl to deeds screen. :innocent:

Character name: Milov_Danovich
Character level: 30
Character class: Druid
Character build: Werewolf
Game difficulty: Normal

Cause of demise: Trapped on a bridge by a boss monster with an amplify curse aura, in Abbadon.

Character Name: Nkd_Gheezer
Character Lvl: 79
Character Class: Necromancer
Character Build: Naked soloer (think merc+CE)
Act: 3
Corpse Looted: No
Death Type: PvM

Cause of Demise: Soon as I set foot in the Great Marsh, swarmed with light bolts from a pack of cold enchanted gloams. Got the save/exit screen up but wasn't fast enough.

Character Name: Cryptiic
Character LvL: 77
Character Class: Necromancer
Character Build: Fishymancer
Act: 2
Death Type: PvM

Cause of Demise: Arcane Sanctuary, FE, LE, Spectral Hit, Cursed Blood Clan
Chance of Survival: None

Character Name: JimTressel [USWest Server]
Character LvL: 60
Character Build: Custom/Defensive
Game Difficulty: Nightmare
Death Type: P-****in-K'ed

Cause of Demise: A group of PK's working together tried to scam me, all I remember is we were doing Baal runs, suddenly someone goes hostile as a TP flashes and I'm dead. My guess was it was the Hammerdin Vaaaance (or something like that) watch out, afterwards an Amazon named something like The_Shockerll_l tried to get me to allow loot with some sob story, I just sacrificed my stuff.
Chance of Survival: None

because the topic is about legit player killing, duelling and hunting and not the script kiddies who can't kill without said scripts.

anyways, its locked, so no need to continue the discussion.

Death Certificate

Character name: HC-Lanyka
Character level: 62
Character class: Assasint
Character build: lighning traps
Game difficulty: Nightmare
Corpse looted: No.
Type of death: TPPK

It happened at the middle of a baalrun... btw. why do u people allow a whole pking topic??

Character Name: UM-Glitch
Character LvL: 40
Character Class: Sorc
Character Build: Orber
Death Type: PvP

My only classic hc char. Met a 59 zon. We decided to duel my sorc was very mediocre and had about 15 tele. So no good for duel, But i was bored -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High