Returning Player looking for fridays untwinked group

strykerzero

Feb 11, 2007
Returning Player looking for fridays untwinked group

semi-unnessecary intro:
I quit playing D2 shortly before patch 1.10 came out. Ive finally come back and as expected my account went poof. Ive been playing on singleplayer (players 8) and am currently in late act 3 but im starting to get bored with grinding alone (plus the innability to purchase weapons from later act vendors is slowing me down) I figure its important to learn the game changes early and im not pathetic enough to beg for things.

anywho:
Im looking to build or join a friday afternoon/evenings untwinked group willing to stick together long enough to clear normal (so I can start up my first MFER). Doesnt need to be a full 8 person group but more people would result in less unnesseccary grinding (using "players 8" my single player bowazon entered act 3 at level 26 without redoing zones)

I would prefer USWEST afternoons but im willing to do evening or USEAST if nescessary. If anyones interested post here with what time is good for you (we can run multiple groups if needed) Odds are I will be running a sorceress (never ran one untwinked as vendors didnt carry mana pots before).

I'm willing to play, but I'm on USEast.. and I can only do during evenings. But I would join USWest just to help you get started. I'll say more later, but now, I have to go somewhere. Good luck in finding a party! Hopefully I'll be able to help you out :wink3:

I don't mind playing as any character. I think a summoner would be best because of LR skeletons to block for the party. But if a bunch of people join, I could be a Druid or Paladin.

Wait, so you play SP or BNet USWest???

Join East! From what I've heard, and this could be wrong, a wave of account hacking just went by on West. I'm not 100% sure, but that's what I have heard.

Re: Returning Player looking for fridays untwinked group

Makes me glad I'm rolling a Witch Doctor. I didn't like any of the Monk sets.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High