rare items with HIGH dmg :)

Cinslayre

Jan 18, 2004
rare items with HIGH dmg :)

Hi,
read a thread this morning about how rare swords (and other rare weapons for that matter) can have really insane enhanced dmg.

Earlier I did a few pindleruns and found a rare executioners sword... just picked it up with the intention of selling it. And I noticed it had 350 % enhanced dmg and 40% ias. Is this sword worth upgrading to a collousos blade? Or is it just a waste of good runes?

Thanks in advance,
Cinslayer

imo, its very worth it. its worth more than a CCBoQ, and probably has a few other mods (even if they are next to useless)

InterFace said:
imo, its very worth it. its worth more than a CCBoQ, and probably has a few other mods (even if they are next to useless)

Thanks alot! I'll do that and make a _killer_ barb :xcool:

The other mods sucks *** (+8 to min dmg, and 34 to ar)... to bad it didnt have 12% ll and ignore targets def.

//Cinslayer

Cinslayre said:
Awesome swords! However, I seem to have forgot to mention one thing, mine's not etheral, so I dont have the problem of having to get a Zod...

Its an ok sword I think, not a godly one though... but the dmg will be enough to kick some serious monster *** ;)

no need to stick a zod in...notice how it has "repairs durabilitiy in x seconds" also, i think those swords are hacked, i've seen them before on another forum and im pretty sure the conclusion was that it was a hacked item, i could be wrong though

Just yesterday I found also a nice rare short war bow (normal item, so 2 upgrades are needed to make it a diamond bow)

439%ed
20% IAS
265 AR
1-113 lightning
4% ML

Might be ok on a dueler due to high low end damage on diamond bow.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High