RAL+AMN+P-amethyst = ...

doubleOObubble

Jul 5, 2003
RAL+AMN+P-amethyst = ...

...this!

Yeah, those of you more blood-thirsty might spit at me for drawing even more attention to this, but I think you'll manage anyway ;)

Well, actually I was sort of lucky. I had only two etheral Lances and the second got five sockets. If you're unlucky, it can take quite a few tries before jackpot I guess. Anyway, it was sort of thrilling to get one with the scarce resources of mine, so I wanted to share anyway!

WTG - Double O :thumbsup:

That could work nicely on a dueler, is that what u made it for or for a merc. :scratch:

Well, I'm tempted to make a leaper (those looks soooo intimidating), but with all the MH, enchants and crap, I don't think I want to. Also, I'm dirt poor on the ladder. Maybe if I find a Mahim Oak!

if Mahim Oak you speak of is a low lvl unique ammy, I have one I think somewhere you could have if I didn't sell it to a vender

gummy said:
if Mahim Oak you speak of is a low lvl unique ammy, I have one I think somewhere you could have if I didn't sell it to a vender
:lol: :lol: :lol: That is so funny!"sell it to a vender" :lol:

Yeah well I tried that god-forsaken recipe on an eth Partizan and it got a whopping 1 socket... luckily the two Grim Shields I've tried it on have gotten 2 holes, otherwise I would've shot myself in the face long ago.

By socketing I ment the actual quest....

The recipe is crap unless you have alot laying around

doubleOObubble said:
...this!

Yeah, those of you more blood-thirsty might spit at me for drawing even more attention to this, but I think you'll manage anyway ;)

Well, actually I was sort of lucky. I had only two etheral Lances and the second got five sockets. If you're unlucky, it can take quite a few tries before jackpot I guess. Anyway, it was sort of thrilling to get one with the scarce resources of mine, so I wanted to share anyway!
Nice one dub bub. I remember long ago, you saying how impossible they were to get!!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High