Quick questions: can mercs transform to bone fetishes when wearing delirium?

saracen85

Oct 1, 2006
Quick questions: can mercs transform to bone fetishes when wearing delirium?

as per title =)

Re: Quick questions: can mercs transform to bone fetishes when wearing delirium?

i'm 90% sure they can.

Re: Quick questions: can mercs transform to bone fetishes when wearing delirium?

i'm 90% sure they can.

Same answer here.. I remember having fun with delirium when the patch came, using it on everything I had. Quite sure it's possible.

Test it out and let us know about the results :)

Its possible. I've seem my merc transform :)

aah.. thanks for the answers..
this kinda hamper my decision to put one on the merc..
can't have my main crowd controller turn into a critter =)

yep.....happens on mine too.....looks nice with fort's chilling armor.....he gets too hyper though :D

Does the transform work with an Iron Golem? :rolleyes: Would be some fun to have a Stygian Doll as a minion.

hmm....or you could have 3? Put one on yourself, one IG and one on merc :D

EDIT: ah and then like Daydream said revive all stygians.....army of dolls lol

hmm....or you could have 3? Put one on yourself, one IG and one on merc :D

EDIT: ah and then like Daydream said revive all stygians.....army of dolls lol

That would take some serious planning to get them all to procc at the same time.

If anyone can produce a screenshot of this I would love to see it :wink3:
(I'm requesting a lot today..)

I've seen a screenshot of necro, merc and IG all dolled-up at once, here on the forums. That was in the last twelve months. Good luck searching for it!

aah.. thanks for the answers..
this kinda hamper my decision to put one on the merc..
can't have my main crowd controller turn into a critter =)
If you are talking about a Holy Freeze merc (or any A2 merc), he still has his aura and the transformation doesn't bother him much. Delerium is a great choice for crowd control merc, due to the chance to cast Confuse. I like a combo of Delerium helm + Reapers Toll. The radius of the Confuse is large enough to keep many monsters busy attacking each other, and the smaller radius of Decrepify helps him kill the nearby monsters.

If you are talking about a Holy Freeze merc (or any A2 merc), he still has his aura and the transformation doesn't bother him much. Delerium is a great choice for crowd control merc, due to the chance to cast Confuse. I like a combo of Delerium helm + Reapers Toll. The radius of the Confuse is large enough to keep many monsters busy attacking each other, and the smaller radius of Decrepify helps him kill the nearby monsters.

hmm..interesting to know. maybe i'll try it. thanks =)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High