Question to my Bananas.

Rekoc

Apr 30, 2004
Question to my Bananas.

That is if we are still bananas with diablo 3. :)

With the limit to only 4 people per game now, any idea how we are going to be teaming up/splitting teams release week? Any good idea for it? Smaller groups could be a good thing, its over all less people in game which means less of us get to play together, BUT it could be more fun as just a solid 4 people going through the difficulties.

Also any word on the chat system? is there still /f spam? or do we have to talk to friends individually? with the /f spam I felt like I was in the banana channel at all times, and with the no lobbies (from what I have read) it might be more difficult to chat with everyone at once :(

--<3 SpadeHC the Lovable Wookie.

Re: Question to my Bananas.

I call dibs on HP. I need moar sauce!

We should create groups based on timezones and working/my-life-is-diablo types.

Ya, I've been trying to wrap my head around this recently too. Don't think we'll stay Bananas in title, but we'll find a way to keep up the spam.

you're Bananas in fact if not title, amiright :D

I wish we could get banana put under our names on these forums lol

you're a pal, make a banana sig. or you could use the Location: Bananas

Another question. Anyone have a large vent that we should all be able to use? Or we could take up donations to give someone to buy one that's large enough to house us all?

I like Bananas but alas I dont like any of you much really....

:lol2:

As there's NO custom Channels it seems to me that all friends must be on your /f list and hangout in the HC channel that Blizzard has so graciously blessed us all with... I dont do Vent , just cant keep up chatting and gaming so cant help there. But feel free to add me, Ill be around and ready to stomp some demon arse soon ....

vacation so I now refill my rum and coke !!

:guiness:

Wait... no custom channels?

How am I going to point and laugh at the ghosts? This is an outrage!

I recognize banana from here,

http://www.diablo-guilds.com/group/banana-clan

I do not know who Frank Castle is though?

If you intend to use Voice communication you can read on the front page of that website about a free sponsorship program one of our partners are offering for Voice Communication.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High