Question on Beast Runeword.

ZeroCooL

Jun 23, 2003
Question on Beast Runeword.

Hey all my question is does the Beast Runeword's Level 9 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped stat stack if you use another aura? For example ive got a level 44 Holy shock paladin and the extra speed and damage from Beast would help but will Fanat stack with holy shock etc? thanks in advance.

yep you will effectively have 2 auras on at the same time, this is considered quite BM in duels though

hehe so u can also use defiance from exile /fana from beast/and skill aure(of choise)...3 stack auras damn ! :p

If you use Bramble runeword you will get 4 stacking auras: Thorns, Defiance, Fana + a skill of your choise

people think everything is bm. I dueled a druid the other day with mine and he said dracs grasps are bm. I was like wtf is wrong with you its a normal popular item in 1.1? And then I ask and he says exhile is not bm!

How can exhile not be bm (15% lifetap!) compared to dracs (5% lifetap!).

All you people with your rules are excuses for having weak characters. I understand not using slow or lower resist charges or things like that, but if my barb wears enigma he is going to teleport regardless of what you think is bm.

If you wear legit items and you have 4 stacking auras that is not bm, its a well designed character.

ZeroCooL said:
Hey all my question is does the Beast Runeword's Level 9 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped stat stack if you use another aura? For example ive got a level 44 Holy shock paladin and the extra speed and damage from Beast would help but will Fanat stack with holy shock etc? thanks in advance.

How do you have +24 skills? Is that all from charms?

kreestopearq said:
How do you have +24 skills? Is that all from charms?
he could have 11 with charms +2 on shield (or 3 if not using HoZ) 2 on helm 2-3 on ammy 2 rings and 1 belt for a total of 21 then he could also have 2-3 on a wepon for 24

Elvish

dirtynegr0 said:
people think everything is bm. I dueled a druid the other day with mine and he said dracs grasps are bm. I was like wtf is wrong with you its a normal popular item in 1.1? And then I ask and he says exhile is not bm!

How can exhile not be bm (15% lifetap!) compared to dracs (5% lifetap!).

All you people with your rules are excuses for having weak characters. I understand not using slow or lower resist charges or things like that, but if my barb wears enigma he is going to teleport regardless of what you think is bm.

If you wear legit items and you have 4 stacking auras that is not bm, its a well designed character.

Dare I label you as a pubby dueslest? BM is in place to balance league and tourny duels not pubby. And it wouldn't kill you to watch your tone next time you came off as rathe hostile

Elvish

Sorry if I seem hostile I did not mean to give you a hard time, but it is silly when you consider at least a quarter of items and some skills to be bm. The game was made by bliz, not some duelist who is angry because his character is easily beat by some item or skill combination.

I apologize again but I know there are many people like me who feel these people just make rules so they're characters are more powerful. You cant make up your own rules and expect everybody to follow.

The game was made by bliz and they made the rules. I know some things are bm like I said lower res charges, etc.. But enigma, beast, etc those are not.

dirtynegr0 said:
Sorry if I seem hostile I did not mean to give you a hard time, but it is silly when you consider at least a quarter of items and some skills to be bm. The game was made by bliz, not some duelist who is angry because his character is easily beat by some item or skill combination.

I apologize again but I know there are many people like me who feel these people just make rules so they're characters are more powerful. You cant make up your own rules and expect everybody to follow.

The game was made by bliz and they made the rules. I know some things are bm like I said lower res charges, etc.. But enigma, beast, etc those are not.

So you are doing what you say shouldnt be done? You cannot call one thing BM and not another...in pubby duels anything goes so most of us avoid em. Hell when my ranger used to pubby I would pick fights with traps and slap on a T-Gods and just stand there and heal from the light (90res + tgods=heal) thats insanely BM. BM rules I say agian are only for League and tourney duels (76legit...if they are still around or Clan Honor are 2 examples of setting BM rules)

Elvish

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High