Question about G Rushing & Uber Leveling

Re: Question about G Rushing & Uber Leveling

What kind of radius does the splash damage do for those exploding arrows? Can you fire a few arrows into a pack and the whole pack goes splat? That's probably pretty funny to see if that's what we're talking about.

Correct... all +fire dmg is added to the explosion (enchant).

What kind of radius does the splash damage do for those exploding arrows? Can you fire a few arrows into a pack and the whole pack goes splat? That's probably pretty funny to see if that's what we're talking about.
That indeed looks funny when lvl24 char clears Norm cows like a javason. If you have 40+ lvl enchant, you can also own NM cows in 2-3 hits, that means 4-5 hits to kill a pack.

Insert Sara's Wolfbarb post

Somehow, I knew when posting that, that you would chime in with that exact thing, ha. To me though, once I am able to go Wolf, I never go back. IM can be a bother, but I just avoid it for the most part, or switch to my Spirit sword pre-buff side to Warcry while Merc takes out. I'd rather that then spend 20 points in Berserk.

i dunno... takes me an hour with a good streak of pub chant games to get to lvl 40 (using some ravenclaw + angelic + sigon gloves goodyness)

i think thats easier than looking for a random person who has ancients done and actually needs baal (most people at that point actually DONT want baal so they can see norm/nm games)

True for public games, but if you have a good group of friends, it can go something like this:

*8 Characters in game, 7 lvl 1's, 1 Chanter
*7's level to 40 via chant.
*Get rusher to rush lvl 1's to Hell A5 and use lvl 40 to glitch
*Take turns rushing rune mules/Grush play chars
*Each lvl 40 means 7 Hell bound chars, so like 49 forges.
*Profit

Easier said then done of course, but you can make a day of it with enough people (Or people using more then 1 CD key) and come out with alot of Hell forges. Just don't die on the way like some people do.

Or, if you are lucky, you'll catch a friend who is 40, and can tag along through NM with the offer of a rush or the likes.

haha and im sure people HARDCORE enough do just that...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High