[FS] PC PS Provide Middleman Service PSN/PC for both Ladder and Non Ladder

For Sale
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Finally getting around to making a post for this.

I am offering Middleman service for cross platform trades for PSN and PC users

Middleman service fee=Pul or Key(any) per player

Prefer to use Normal difficulty games as I use an empty lvl 1 character to transfer items

Availability- Monday-Friday 6pm EST-12am EST (after work)
- Weekends-Yeah I don't have a life so pretty much all weekend😆😆😆

I am a trustworthy person who is just here to help people out, if you don't feel comfortable using my service don't feel obligated.
If you would like to use my service post here or PM me. Can also message on PSN or PC.
List the details of the trade along with the name of the other party and I will complete the trade as quickly as I can.
No trade too big or too small I am happy to help with any of your cross platform needs

PSN - Wiblur
PC - Wiblur#11268
PS player is looking for a trade he has a ko available for payment. Is this acceptable or would you need something else (crafting mats) to do the trade. on PS5 his name is Pette-2104 he is a european player comming online ~7pm CET (1pm EST). Thanks

I will still be at work at that time. I should be able to get online around 6:30pm EST if he is still available then

I will be at work again tomorrow at that time so we might have to try to meet up Saturday unless he happens to be on after I get home from work tomorrow

I can transfer the item to you tonight as we are on the same time zone. He can coordinate the payment etc on saturday as your schedule permits between 7am and 10am EST

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High