[FS] PC PS Provide Middleman Service PSN/PC for both Ladder and Non Ladder

For Sale
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Wiblur

Jan 1, 2022
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Finally getting around to making a post for this.

I am offering Middleman service for cross platform trades for PSN and PC users

Can do both Ladder and Non Ladder trades

Middleman service fee=Pul or Key(any) per player

Prefer to use Normal difficulty games as I use an empty lvl 1 character to transfer items

Availability- Monday-Friday 6pm EST-12am EST (after work)
- Weekends-Yeah I don't have a life so pretty much all weekend😆😆😆

I am a trustworthy person who is just here to help people out, if you don't feel comfortable using my service don't feel obligated.
If you would like to use my service post here or PM me. Can also message on PSN or PC.
List the details of the trade along with the name of the other party and I will complete the trade as quickly as I can.
No trade too big or too small I am happy to help with any of your cross platform needs

PSN - Wiblur
PC - Wiblur#11268

Last edited:
Completed another cross platform trade using Wiblur’s service today and it went well per usual. Much appreciated bud!

Reactions: Wiblur
How do you provide such a secure transaction at a cost of a Pul? What’s stopping the other guy from just running off with my 3/20/20 and ber? Are you able to track their ip and report it somehow?

Not trying to sound contradictory toward your service I’m just curious.

How do you provide such a secure transaction at a cost of a Pul? What’s stopping the other guy from just running off with my 3/20/20 and ber? Are you able to track their ip and report it somehow?

Not trying to sound contradictory toward your service I’m just curious.
The service is pretty simple really. I meet with player 1 to collect their side of the trade, I then switch platforms to meet player 2. We complete the trade thru the trade screen then I bring player 2's half of the trade back to player 1. I have done quite of few of these cross platform trades and so far all have gone smoothly. I have done large quantity and high value trades, I am a trustworthy person and I will not steal from anyone and I do what I can to ensure everyone gets the trades they agreed on.

Hope this answered your question. If you are interested in using my service, I will be happy to help

Reactions: Kweinmann138
First time doing trade with wilburg it was fast. In my experience totally trusted him. He’s been doing this for a while and has his reputation to keep.

to reiterate what Wiblur said, he takes your place(the person requesting the service) with your item and makes the trade with the other player. simple as that.

thanks again for graphic swap btw.

I should be available most of the day for anyone needing cross platform trades

Morning let me know if you available today no hurry enjoy Easter.
Hey sorry bud had a couple errands to run this morning. I will be online in about 10-15 minutes and should have availability most of the day. Just let me know when you are ready

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High