PC PS Provide Middle man (lady) Service PSN - PC for key or Pul each trader

PC Platform
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Oct 25, 2021
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I NO LONGER PROVIDE THIS SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT Wiblur FOR CROSS TRADE SERVICE. SAME PRICE, SAME SYSTEM!

I've had a few inquiries if i can be a middle person to trade between PSN and PC. I've decided to make it a "Service"
So Yes! i can do that for you, it will cost you a key (any) or a Pul rune. I've seen people asking an IST or 2 i think that's a bit overpriced or maybe I'm just cheap and the rate might change in the future.

how it works?
1. Player A and Player B make a deal via the Forum as usual.
2. Both player A and B contact me on forum and/or PC/PSN
3. Player A gives me the to trade items for Player B on his/her platform.
4. I move platforms and make the trade with Player B where player B adds a Key or Pul rune for his/her payment
5. I move back to the platform of Player A and trade the items from player B for a key or Pul rune.

I am aware that some trades are HUGE in terms of diablo 2 items and it's always scary to do a trade in such a way, if this put you off, simply don't try to make the trade!
I can shout of the roofs about my trust worthiness or my feedback from big traders like Sopper (PC), F-Daddy (PSN) and Sloth (PSN) but fact is, you don't know me and if you don't feel good about it, don't do it.

If you do wish to make use of my services i would highly appreciate you leave a comment in this thread and a feedback Thank you very much,

Happy trading!

If you are on XBOX and looking for a Middle man MysticWarrior can help you out check the thread.

Trades done since opening the thread:

stopped Updating this, done over 50 trades now here are some examples

• Lo <-> Soso tourch
  • Ber <-> Rare Amulet
  • Vex+Ohm <-> Soso tourch
  • BK Ring <-> 4x3 Keys
  • 2x IST <-> 4x3 Keys
  • 2x Vex <-> Superior Monarch 15% ED
  • SUR <-> Ethereal Giant Thresher 4Sockets
  • 2xBer+Sur+Lo <-> Sorc 20-20 Torch
  • Ohm <-> Superior Monarch 15% ED
  • GUL+PUL <-> Sin Torch
Still 100% positive customers

Last edited:
Definitely down for this one, opens up whole new options for trading. Good Luck.

Reactions: NemoG
If u are available in a few hrs I need a trade from psn to pc I'm giving 20 15 sorc torch for ohm vex me first on psn same name as here I will pay for both traders

Very trustworthy person if y'all need a trade done hit up nemog....traded very valuable items and panned out....plz hit up nemog if u need a trade done we need a person like this for our trades

Don't be afraid to throw a tip in there for decent transactions as well 1 key or pul for the trade is cheap

Thanks for the feedback guys.

For any future trade, to make things easy please open a NORMAL game.

I normally play on hardcore where I dont have torches per example. so on softcore I have only 2 characters on hell which have full inventories. to trade with them and then not be able to accept a torch or to find out which small charm was for trade next to to all my own is a bit of a pain and increase human error.

In a Normal game I enter with an empty character so all you give me is all I can give away and it helps with human error A LOT.

Thanks for the trades yesterday though and hit me up again if you need my service in the future.

Reactions: deBuren
Another 2 valuable trades through Nemo always fast service considering time zone differences...highly recommend using nemog's service

NemoG porovided professional and friendly middleman or -woman. Thank you very much. Would recommend using nemog's service :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High