• Diablo 2 Resurrected Trading Marketplace

Pricing Guide for D2R | Non-Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i have a grief 382dmg 40ias on 14%ed phase blade. how much should i ask for it? tnx in advance

Hey guys i have a grief 382dmg 40ias on 14%ed phase blade. how much should i ask for it? tnx in advance
Right now not enough information is on hand about what they are worth. Best bet would be to post it or go on a discord trading place and see what you get offered. Just let ppl know your shopping for highest bidder and you'll take there name down and contact them when you decide what to take for it.

actually best offer was jah+vex rune on another website just to let you know i'll warn if i get higher

Hello, i found a Tiara which i have a hard time valuing and wanted to see if i could get some help here.

Stats:
+2 to barbarian skill levels
20% FCR
+8 to maximum damage
+46% damage to demons
+60 to attack rating against demons
+70% Enhanced Defense

Might this be worth something ? thx in advance

@Nokk We have to update the runes section more regurarly
Members in tradeforum are referring to it and expect untrue things

We don't determine the values, the market does...
And the rune section is not up to date

As a matter in fact, the whole priceguide is not up to date, prices rising rapidly or decreasing rapidly

Pul = 0,25 Ist
Um = 0,4 Ist
Mal = 0,5 Ist
Ist = 1 Ist
Gul = 1,5 Ist
Vex = 3,25 Ist
Ohm = 6,75 Ist
Lo = 13 Ist
Sur = 13 Ist
Ber = 27 Ist
Jah = 22,5 Ist
Cham = 2,5 Ist
Zod = 5,75 Ist

Reactions: Soparoz
Pul = 0,25 Ist
Um = 0,4 Ist
Mal = 0,5 Ist
Ist = 1 Ist
Gul = 1,5 Ist
Vex = 3,25 Ist
Ohm = 6,75 Ist
Lo = 13 Ist
Sur = 13 Ist
Ber = 27 Ist
Jah = 22,5 Ist
Cham = 2,5 Ist
Zod = 5,75 Ist
How do you come up with this? Is there a data aggregator somewhere on your site that tracks final deals?

Hey everyone!
Any PvP'ers out there can take a look at this? Something worth keeping/trading?
1638831926298.png

@Nokk We have to update the runes section more regurarly
Members in tradeforum are referring to it and expect untrue things

We don't determine the values, the market does...
And the rune section is not up to date

As a matter in fact, the whole priceguide is not up to date, prices rising rapidly or decreasing rapidly
Sorry all, I've been working on something for the site for the past week+ and I haven't had time to update anything in that time

Give me some time and I will work in the next 24 hours to get everything back in order. Thanks for your patience all!

Thanks for the estimation, someone wanted it badly and gave me Lo for it

Some trades I made recently to give some more input into this guide:

- Gul rune going up in value, nobody is doing Ist+Mal for Gul anymore.
- Bought an eBotD War Pike near 400% for approx. 20 Ists
- +1 Warcries +22% GF GC - Ist+Mal <--- Warcry+ high gold find GCs are extremely pricey now
- Tal Ammy for Mal <--- hard to sell for Ist already
Will look into adding eBoTD entry to the guide

Tal's ammy down to mal - mal+
Perfect Amethysts going up to 3 pgems
Perfect Ruby going down to 1.2 pgems
Token of absolution down to pul
CTA 6BO ~ Jah not 2 jah
Griffon's eye, even low ones are expensive Lo + 4 Ist for lowest already
Adjusted it
Pul = 0,25 Ist
Um = 0,4 Ist
Mal = 0,5 Ist
Ist = 1 Ist
Gul = 1,5 Ist
Vex = 3,25 Ist
Ohm = 6,75 Ist
Lo = 13 Ist
Sur = 13 Ist
Ber = 27 Ist
Jah = 22,5 Ist
Cham = 2,5 Ist
Zod = 5,75 Ist
Thanks so much @Sopper ! Adjusted
just to let ppls know the almost value of certain grief roll, i closed the trade for 27 ist hope to be helpful
That is helpful, thank you!

Thx for the answer! I think if its not worth more than that, my Vengeance Pala can use it just fine himself :D
Didnt think anyone else was makin a vengeance pally tesledin duel dream and was thinking doom over grief but grief alot cheaper

Didnt think anyone else was makin a vengeance pally tesledin duel dream and was thinking doom over grief but grief alot cheaper
I’m actually planing out the very same build. Just curious if Blizzard is going to “fix” the dual dream stacking or not. It’s a super expensive build and it would suck if they corrected the bug/glitch.

Last edited:
Hey Nokk and team, just to say this guide rocks! Thanks a load for the time you put into it, really helps.

In case it helps:

Shako: bought as low as Pul (~110 def) and sold the same one as high as Ist
Chance guards 40: got for Um (maybe Pul but low chance this will happen much)
BK4: got for Gul
Arachnid's (low): got for Ist+low ~100 def Shako

Reactions: Rush
All of a sudden prices of runes are dropping rapidly...
Will update soon

All of a sudden prices of runes are dropping rapidly...
Will update soon
Can you be more transparent about how you determine this? There’s no algorithm on this site. If you can’t clarify then this appears as pure speculation. Also isn’t it strange that only a handful of members have such a large say in what the pricing guide states? Seems subjective, which is not what you’d want in an objective measure…

I’ve asked this already and you ignored my question.

Can you be more transparent about how you determine this? There’s no algorithm on this site. If you can’t clarify then this appears as pure speculation. Also isn’t it strange that only a handful of members have such a large say in what the pricing guide states? Seems subjective, which is not what you’d want in an objective measure…

I’ve asked this already and you ignored my question.
First off, i didnt ignore you're question, i just had not replied yet
Reason is that i have to discuss this matter with the moderators of Purediablo first

Purediablo community don't set the prices or economy
Some other (far bigger) tradingsites do...
Ingame currency and values follow these sites

I am talking with Nokk about this, and the moderators have to decide what we do with this info

First off, i didnt ignore you're question, i just had not replied yet
Reason is that i have to discuss this matter with the moderators of Purediablo first

Purediablo community don't set the prices or economy
Some other (far bigger) tradingsites do...
Ingame currency and values follow these sites

I am talking with Nokk about this, and the moderators have to decide what we do with this info
Then why pass off a pricing guide as your own when you basically leverage information from other sites? Makes sense to just link to the other sites instead or develop your own method. Anyways this whole thing is pretty strange especially since you yourself are both a trader and a member with large influence on pricing or at the very least influence over when you do pricing updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High