1 max dmg

Useful for pvp and for getting max block? Not sure it’s value

If it had 20 fcr, yes
not for 10 fcr and no necro use max block in PvP
So, PvM .. not sure what value thoug, since Mara’s beats it

If it had 20 fcr, yes
not for 10 fcr and no necro use max block in PvP
So, PvM .. not sure what value thoug, since Mara’s beats it
I would think most pvp Necros would go for max block and Necros can achieve 125 fcr breakpoint without 20 fcr amulet… but alright self use I guess

Any character can reach the high fcr breakpoints without amulet, that’s not the point.
20 fcr frees up another slot, that’s why they use 20 fcr amulets in PvP (blood fist for 40 life for example) or verdungo for dmg red. Etc

Maras definitely does not beat this lol. Bro I come here to get a good price check and you give me garbage. I’ll just check d2jsp myself. You have no clue

Maras definitely does not beat this lol. Bro I come here to get a good price check and you give me garbage. I’ll just check d2jsp myself. You have no clue
11 dext makes the difference? (mara’s has 5 all stats)
If you know so much, why ask?

11 dext makes the difference? (mara’s has 5 all stats)
If you know so much, why ask?
The 10 fcr, mana regen, mana makes the difference. I’m not saying it’s godly but it’s more valuable than a few ists/maras.

And I ask because I wanted people’s opinions, doesn’t have to be you. You’re the same guy that said barbs don’t need faster hit recovery for pvp. Just stop. We disagree and your takes are annoying

The 10 fcr, mana regen, mana makes the difference. I’m not saying it’s godly but it’s more valuable than a few ists/maras.

And I ask because I wanted people’s opinions, doesn’t have to be you. You’re the same guy that said barbs don’t need faster hit recovery for pvp. Just stop. We disagree and your takes are annoying
Where did I say Barbs don’t need fhr? Never
I will refrain from price checking ur stuff, np.
The truth is ugly sometimes, it’s a shit amulet
All PvP-res will say Charsi
10 fcr does nothing

Where did I say Barbs don’t need fhr? Never
I will refrain from price checking ur stuff, np.
The truth is ugly sometimes, it’s a shit amulet
All PvP-res will say Charsi
10 fcr does nothing
You definitely wrote that and I don’t care enough to go find the post.

The truth is you have no clue. You just write stuff. Make a pvp character, I would destroy you.

I will go out and download d2r for pc just to do this.

lol, kid... :giggle:

Lol, I’m your dad. Now shove off, done with this back and forth

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High