Players x command in offline mode

tgeyser

Sep 19, 2021
Genttleman and Ladies ,

So the question is this offline mode the /players command does not work , did it change to something else if so I would appreciate it if you could let me know , thanks.

yeah ok this is the deal its wierd sometimes it will show than other timesm time it will not give me any repsonse back saying it set to players x

It will refresh back to p1 upon s&e. You have to redo it each time currently.

How do I do it on the switch? I have a M1 Mac, which doesn't have a supporting play configuration (even though Diablo 2 runs with Crossover, go figure).

It's working in single player, but it doesn't always respond with "players set to x", however. That's a bit unnerving.

It will refresh back to p1 upon s&e. You have to redo it each time currently.
That's good to know!

It's working in single player, but it doesn't always respond with "players set to x", however. That's a bit unnerving.
This has been happening to me every once in a while. Do you know if it works even when it doesn't display the message on screen?

Sometimes it says "players set to X", sometimes nothing appears on the screen. Usually starts happening after I save and exit a few times, when I repeat runs. I have been "fixing" this by shutting the game down and restarting (not just save and exit, close D2R and reopen). It's annoying, so would rather not have to do that, heh.

I think that /players x is working if it's not shown because the chat log is showing "players set to x" in subsequent games.

Reactions: NorthDakota
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High