• Diablo 2 Resurrected Trading Marketplace

PC - Perfect 240% dmg ETH Reaper’s Toll

jkho

Dec 22, 2004
Hey guys,
New to this forum, seems like it's pretty active with Price Checks and what not, awesome resource!

Are you able to help PC for a Perf 240% DMG ETH Reaper's Toll w/ 12% LL

Nice find :)
No value according to the price checker though. Probably does not see much use because of better options out there.
To the right buyer it would be worth something I think. I,m interested and would give pul-um or so.
Wait for expert opinion though before trading

Hey guys,
New to this forum, seems like it's pretty active with Price Checks and what not, awesome resource!

Are you able to help PC for a Perf 240% DMG ETH Reaper's Toll w/ 12% LL
There is absolutely a good amount of value on this item. The pure diablo price checker tool is absolute garbage. When I have time later I’ll try to look around and give you an estimate.

Last edited:
Reactions: holywalk and jkho
If it was perfect 15% ll, then I’d say 1.5 ber but because it’s not truly perfect i would say ber/jah based on what I’ve seen on other sites.

I agree with the above though, let people compete for the top bid.

Reactions: jkho
Eth Toll is going to be a viable druid weapon here in 2.4. So with that in mind, I think the price will go up. If it were me, I'd hold out for a gg offer, or just wait until 2.4.

To the right buyer it would be worth something I think. I,m interested and would give pul-um or so.
Wait for expert opinion though before trading

Remember, this is an ETH one with perfect ED. (more dmg = more life leach too)
I think the non-ETH one goes for about an UM

Eth Toll is going to be a viable druid weapon here in 2.4. So with that in mind, I think the price will go up. If it were me, I'd hold out for a gg offer, or just wait until 2.4.
Sorry n00b question here... if a Druid uses it, won't it have Durability issues cause it's ETH?
I was thinking this would be BIS for certain physical builds to help break physical immunity

Sorry n00b question here... if a Druid uses it, won't it have Durability issues cause it's ETH?
I was thinking this would be BIS for certain physical builds to help break physical immunity
It'll need Zod'd. Druid IAS table is getting changed, making some slower weapons viable. Using Toll yourself frees up your merc options.

Depending where you sell it, but probably in the 1.5+ Ber range. Let people bid it up from there.
If it was perfect 15% ll, then I’d say 1.5 ber but because it’s not truly perfect i would say ber/jah based on what I’ve seen on other sites.

Thanks for you input guys!!
I saw Traderie had 14LL ones asking for ~4xBER - but I guess that the reason why they're still not sold!

I am pretty sure with 240ED, someone will pay high. LL definitely matters but it is perfect ED still. My guess is from Ber to Ber Lo ish

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High