• Diablo 2 Resurrected Trading Marketplace

PC on Perfect 3 OS Dusk Shroud 15ED/15 Dura

The durability adds no additional value, and quite frankly a perfect 15 ED on a low base armor roll can have less base def then one with lower ED but higher base Def. It can range from 361-471. I think if the armor has around 500 def, it is worth a HR.

It's 538 def, highest possible FYI. Thought dura was still considered a bonus perfectionist would still seek.

It's 538 def, highest possible FYI. Thought dura was still considered a bonus perfectionist would still seek.
I was talking about the armor itself, before factoring in the ED mod from superior. My post even mentions the range and then a higher end defense which should have made that obvious…

The durability adds no additional value, and quite frankly a perfect 15 ED on a low base armor roll can have less base def then one with lower ED but higher base Def. It can range from 361-471. I think if the armor has around 500 def, it is worth a HR.
You are aware that superior items (actually any enhanced defence items) always have max base defence +1? There is no range present in them.

15 ed dusk shroud will always have the same defence which is 538.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smashtime
What Ghonn says is true: % ED is always Max Def roll
15% durability certainly adds value: it will last 1 or 2 durability longer to repair with Ral in cube
Sadly Dusk is not as popular as Archon Plate
This will be hard to sell for a HR, i think 5-6 Ist is max atm.

Cool. Makes much more sense or else the prob of perfect with ED would be so minuscule. Still prefer DS for Enigma with only a little less def, but much lower str req. I'd rather get 25 more vita than 200 more def of whatever that ends up being.

You are aware that superior items (actually any enhanced defence items) always have max base defence +1? There is no range present in them.

15 ed dusk shroud will always have the same defence which is 538.
Good to know! I didn't know that was the case, thank you for that info!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High