Mara’s Kaleidoscope
BKWB & Raven Frost

Bone Break and DrTorch

Merc (Act 2 – Might)

Eth Vampire Gaze
Eth Shaftstop
Eth The Reapers Toll (Shael)

Random musings:

There really isn’t a hell of a lot to say about this build but I can sum it up succinctly with the following phrase: Players/8 from start to finish without even a close call. There have been times when I have made a build with a lot of very good gear and I have thought to myself “Considering the gear I have on, I would have expected better performance.” No so with this build. I took @little birdy ‘s advice and ran corrupted zones in Nightmare until I could equip Wolfhowl. From the time he entered Hell, ItsDaWoolof creamed everything; lots of damage dealt out quickly, shiploads of hit points, great defence and the Redemption aura sucking up all the available corpses and keeping me topped up.

I started by putting a few points in Blade Mastery before putting enough points on Double Swing so that it cost no mana to use. After that, I went back to Blade Mastery and finished it off. Weapon-wise, I used some random rare swords until I could use Bloodletter at clvl30 and upped Bloodletter at clvl49. When I could equip Grief, I also equipped a Lightsabre to help me with any Physical Immunes I might come across. These two swords comfortably took me through to clvl79 and Wolfhowl.

I don’t have a Barb torch, so I added a Druid one to the mix to see if it would boost WW/Lycn/Feral Rage, but it didn’t. I needed the resists anyway, so I decided to keep it. So, to sum up, *chef’s kiss*.

Screenshot031.png

Congrats! really impressive char.
What will be the next one? or future plans for this one?

Reactions: TheNix
Nice Pat! Gotta love it when a plan comes together and a character works out like you planned it to. I don't have a Jah to make 'Phoenix', but it sounds like the 'Grief' + 'Phoenix' combo really crushes. I'd also be tempted to use 'Phoenix' instead of 'Spirit' as my Fire Ball Sorc's shield. Jah is the only rune I haven't had drop at least once in D2. Feels like the game is going to make me wait a while longer yet before it gives me one.

Reactions: drmalawi
What will be the next one? or future plans for this one?

Like most I my characters, ItsDaWoolof will go into retirement and I'll probably never play him again. As for my next build, I'm continuing my "I've never used/made ..." series by making a two-handed fury wolf. I still want to make a fire druid (using Phoenix and Flickering Flame) and a Fist of Fire Assassin (you guessed it, using Phoenix and Flickering Flame).

Hmm, I sense a Phoenix Sept in the making.

2h Fury Wolf, Upped Ribby, but you've probably done that. Ever use Earth Shifter?

Like most I my characters, ItsDaWoolof will go into retirement and I'll probably never play him again. As for my next build, I'm continuing my "I've never used/made ..." series by making a two-handed fury wolf. I still want to make a fire druid (using Phoenix and Flickering Flame) and a Fist of Fire Assassin (you guessed it, using Phoenix and Flickering Flame).
Shounds like a flickering + phoenix sept challenge!

2h Fury Wolf, Upped Ribby, but you've probably done that. Ever use Earth Shifter?
Yes, I've used an upped Ribby. I looked into using an Earth Shifter but it is incredibly slow. I am planning to use a Reaper's Toll with an Act 1 Faith merc and a Grizzly on my latest character.

@TheNix I thought that you would have already used a Ribby. Earth Shifter with a Shael is not incredible slow. Check out Liquid Evil's Earth Shifter Druid Guide. 7fpa isn't that slow. I recently made three Fury wolves with three different weapons, Upped Ribby, IK Stone Crusher and the Earth Shifter.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High