Patriarch Hircine, Fury Werewolf Druid

Arparrabiosa

Sep 27, 2022
8plem4c.png

Hi guys! Apparently, Andariel has not been terrorized during the times I could play without having to wake up early or stay up late this week. So, I decided to make a new patriarch. In this case, a werewolf druid named Hircine, like the god of the hunt and patron of werewolves in the world of The Elder Scrolls. I am not a big fan of melee characters, but for some reason, werewolves have always been to my liking. The best thing about this character is his speed. With Feral Rage charged up, he moved so fast that it was almost difficult to control him. The worst thing is that I had to transform into a human to cast Battle Orders, which was a real pain, so I ended up using it only in difficult moments. The build I used is pretty standard. As always with spirits, HoW died very quickly before becoming useful. As for the equipment, I only bothered to change key pieces as they became available. My final equipment should have been better than what is shown, but it was not necessary for me to beat the game. The Sundered Charm combined with the mercenary's TRT was useful for Act 2, which was full of insects and ghosts immune to physical damage in narrow areas like Maggot or Arcane.

Stats
Strength: 101 (195)
Dexterity: 86 (155)
Vitality: 225 (254)
Energy: 20 (69)
63 stat points unasigned

Life: 975 (2.709 in werewolf form; 3.294 with BO)
Resists: 85% FR & LR 66% CR & PR
Skills: 20 werewolf, 20 lycanthropy, 20 fury, 20 feral rage, 1 grizzly, rest in HoW

Equipment
Weapon/Shield: Grief phase blade +385/34% IAS / Phoenix Monarch
Switch: Call to Arms crystal sword +6 BO/+6 BC / Spirit Monarch
Helm: Jalal's mane
Armor: Fortitude dusk shroud
Belt: Immortal's King Detail
Gloves: Immortal's King Forge
Boots: Immortal's King Pillar
Amulet: Angelic Wings
Rings: Angelic Halo / Ravenfrost 20 Dex

Inventory: Sundered Charm -10% PR, anni +11/15%/6%, torch +18/20%, 5 shape shifting skillers, all resist GC and SC, a couple of fine SC, cube, ID tome.

Merc
Might with shaeled TRT, Treachery eth mage plate and Tal's mask.

Hellforges:
Crap

Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High