Patriarch Breatharian(1.11)

Serdash

Jun 24, 2003
Patriarch Breatharian(1.11)

This is 2 of 7.

I know what you're all thinking, "WTF, Dash? You still play D2?"

Those of you not thinking that are probably thinking, "WTF, Dash? 2 of 7? Where's 1 of 7?"

Well, some of you might not remember that I decided to go on some crazy and really lame quest to make a sept with one of each class that utilizes not only BotD as a primary weapon, but also uses it to attack. (No Necromancers just holding an axe behind an army of skeletons. That's almost as lame as Silo and Aman combined.)

So since I was procrastinating on finishing the barb before I got Fortitude, I finally decided to finish him. He was in act 3 hell, and just needed to get the part from the sewers and the flail, which meant he didn't have much left to go.

Finally finished him a few minutes ago, and I must say it was an overall gg character, although it got really boring after level 24.

Either way... here's his stats.

Breatharian
Level 84 Barbarian
Stats
Warcries
Masteries
Combat Skills

Equipment:
Weapon 1:
Breath of the Dying
Superior Berserker Axe
'VexHelElEldZodEth'
One-Hand Damage: 173 to 564
Required Dexterity: 37
Required Strength: 100
Required Level: 69
Axe Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Indestructible
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x409865d2
+30 to Strength
+30 to Energy
+30 to Dexterity
+30 to Vitality
+368% Enhanced Damage
+51 to Attack Rating
13% Life stolen per hit
7% Mana stolen per hit
+1 to Light Radius
Requirements -20%
60% Increased Attack Speed
-25% Target Defense
Prevent Monster Heal
200% Damage to Undead
+50 to Attack Rating against Undead
Indestructible
50% Chance to cast Level 20 Poison Nova When You Kill an Enemy
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (6: 6 used)

Weapon 2:
Death Cleaver
Berserker Axe
One-Hand Damage: 80 to 237
Durability: 11 of 26
Required Dexterity: 59
Required Strength: 138
Required Level: 70
Axe Class - Very Fast Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x73da455d
+235% Enhanced Damage
+8 Life after each Kill
40% Increased Attack Speed
-33% Target Defense
66% Deadly Strike

Armor:
Fortitude
Archon Plate
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 1569
Durability: 58 of 60
Required Strength: 103
Required Level: 63
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x9c08045e
+200% Enhanced Defense
+300% Enhanced Damage
+15 Defense
Damage Reduced by 7
Fire Resist +29%
Lightning Resist +29%
+5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
Cold Resist +29%
Poison Resist +29%
Replenish Life +7
+1 to Light Radius
25% Faster Cast Rate
12% Damage Taken Goes to Mana
20% Chance to cast Level 15 Chilling Armor when struck
+126 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Socketed (4: 4 used)

Helm: Guillaume's Face(+11 Res All Jewel)
Gloves: Laying of Hands
Belt: Thundergod's Vigor
Ring1: Ravenfrost
Ring2: Angelic Halo
Amulet: Angelic Wings
Boots: Gore Rider
Weapon Switch: 2x Echoing Weapons

Charms Giving a Total Of:
+53 Resist All
+38 Cold Resistance
+50 Lightning Resistance
+33 Poison Resistance
+63 Life
+28 Max Damage
+149 Attack Rating
Various other minor mods such as small amounts of fire/lightning damage and 5% FHR.

Mercenary:
Fazel Normal Defensive Merc(Defiance)
Life: 3896
Defense: 15,137
Resistances: 75/75/75/71
Damage: 288-1565
Reaper's Toll
Rockstopper
Duriel's Shell

(I equipped my mercenary twice. Once in late normal, his armor and helm along with a crap weapon to keep him going. And once in very early hell, which was his weapon. I could've improved his equipment by leaps and bounds, but didn't find a need to. His only real purpose was to provide Decrepify against PIs.)

So yeah. This was a pretty boring character. All I did was cast Battle Command, Battle Command, BO, then Shout. Hold down right mouse button, and then watch some TV.

I played through on /players 8 in normal, /players 8 in nightmare, then for hell it went something like... p8, p8, p8, p5/p1, p3. In act 4 I dropped to p1 for clearing the Chaos Sanctuary simply to get past the whole iron maiden thing(Of which I didn't die to once in the CS, yet died to a single time in the Throne in act 5.)

Bosses were a joke. I had 45% Crushing blow which was gg, and my deadly strike was at... 96% on Death Cleaver when totalling up the DS from Death Cleaver, Gore Rider, and Guillaumes. Tack on the 21% Critical Strike from my mastery and it turns into a ~98% Deadly Strike or so. Which meant I was dealing just about twice as much damage with Death Cleaver almost all of the time. While BotD was dealing twice as much damage ~42% of the time. Not as much, but it has too much damage anyways.

So yeah.

Pretty boring stuff.

Next up is Breathazon. The tankazon of nightmares. It'll be a story filled with despair, and possibly Serdash taking another break from D2 because he picked now of all times to finish this lame BotD Sept.

GG?

GG.

Any questions?

No.

This is what I did for the last hour and a half or so.

Well really I finished like an hour and ten minutes ago.

So it was more like the last two and a half hours or so, but really an hour doesn't count.

(No Necromancers just holding an axe behind an army of skeletons. That's almost as lame as Silo and Aman combined.)

Vouch.

Am I the only SPF member without a Zod? Nice theme though, Serdy. I must remake my Fishy while doing something more useful than hiding at the back.

Looking forward to the rest of the Sept. :thumbsup:

OMG ebotd in SP HaXXor!
Nice Pat Serdash, that is a nice weapon there.
I'm looking forward to the necro - I guess you will be synergising that ctc Poison Nova?

Those of you not thinking that are probably thinking, "WTF, Dash? 2 of 7? Where's 1 of 7?"

Yes I am, where is he/she?

Am I the only SPF member without a Zod? Nice theme though, Serdy. I must remake my Fishy while doing something more useful than hiding at the back.

You had better blow the dust off that Ber of yours and stick it in Beast then :smiley:

My first one is here.

Now that I think about it, I made that one almost two years ago.

At this rate I'll have the sept done by 2018. GG, right?

Certainly quicker then I would have a sept finished Serdie. Of course, I dont have such a nice zerker axe lying about. Tell you what, if you get bored with it, I'll gladly take it off of your hands :p

Oh, btw, OT: how goes that necro tourney of mine you said you were going to join? So far, all has been quiet on the Serdash front :p

Oh, btw, OT: how goes that necro tourney of mine you said you were going to join? So far, all has been quiet on the Serdash front :p

Honestly? I forgot. :p

But I figure now is a good a time as any to start. I'm bored with Softcore at the moment anyways. ;P

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High