Paladin for 1.07 Travincal

nulio

Jun 7, 2009
Hi there,

I'm thinking to run as a zealot. Aura flashing works in 1.07?

As for gear I'm hoping for Shako, Cat's eye/HLW , BKWB, RF, Arkaine's (if he gets to 85+, that's the plan), Mav's belt, LoH, Goblin Toe...

Maybe Guillame's if I don't rack a Shako and/or if runs are safe. I could also use Gerke's and Guillame's, that should be safe enough. If I don't get a BKWB maybe a bugged LL ring.

No idea about weapon, maybe a crafted caduceus?

Aura flashing does indeed work in 1.07, at least as well as in 1.09 (better, even, given how conviction just rips down immunities)

Gear looks good, Gface is definitely awesome on any physical build...1.07 Arkaine's is amazing, almost like a beta CTA!!

1.07 Coldsteel Eye unique cutlass is very fast and has 50% Crushing Blow! I'd think it would be awesome on a Zealot!

WoRG

Man. . . I ran trav with a zealout in 1.07 before I understood how broken 1.07 was (this was way before I ever ventured here).

I used a fetid sprinkler on switch with smite to proc decrep to break immunities. I got that badboy in NM from a council member near meph? Something like that.
<.<
>.>

Anyway, I was going to say Guillame's is amazing, especially in 1.07.

Did some testing. Pally really needs more levels for safety.

Coldsteel eye did OK. The 50% CB is great but the low damage on the base is noticeable.

I'll check if I have something nice to ctc amp and use both.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High