ow jeez, now im scre***

strijdje

Jul 5, 2003
ow jeez, now im scre***

ok, so i just started today as a trainee PR/marketing :xgrin:

wish me luck, this will be my 5 months off hell ^^

robin

So in 5 months you can sell us anything... At least you give fair warning to all those people in the Trade thread ;-)
Seriously, what kind of business/organisation are you going to be a trainee for?

cheers,

Ryondaahl

Congrats Strijdje, have fun in your traineeship! What type of company is this with? What will you have to do?

Congrats Strijdje!

Man I would love to have 5 months "off" work to go do some training...any training. ;)

Butz. :teeth:

good luck strijdje, i hope the people you work with are sound and the work stimulating.

The company is called Hapro, it is worlds second largest company in tanning equipment, sunbeds etc (zonnebanken en alles wat erbij komt kijken).

and it isnt a real "vacation"i work 50 hours a week :rant: so
anyway, im looking forward to it, i have inet connection here so i can still post @ the forums, maybe i will install d2 also here, my boss is a total compu squid... he hardly now how to print in Word :xgrin:

thnks guys,
robin

@borlag: lol, your not the only one who doesnt sleep during the nights :lol: haha i will play valliant an my 2 new hc chars during the night so, i really want #1 and #2 on the ladder ^^ no HC not SC, SC is for chickens :teeth:

brainfloss said:
You can't say 'screwed' here?

Anyway, 'grats on the job, I go for one tomorrow...

Of course you can, you just said it didn't you? :)

Hope things go well strijdje! :xgift:

Congratulations on the position, strijdje. Hopefully it won't totally destroy your D2 time.

strijdje said:
The company is called Hapro, it is worlds second largest company in tanning equipment, sunbeds etc (zonnebanken en alles wat erbij komt kijken).

and it isnt a real "vacation"i work 50 hours a week :rant: QUOTE]

PR for tanning bed company. awesome job.
you can go up to pale looking girls and tell em "You'll get darker spending an hour in my 'bed" :p

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High