Overwritten Savegame? HELP!!!

Endzeit

Jan 28, 2004
Overwritten Savegame? HELP!!!

OK folks, I'm just about to hop out of the window.
I was just playing single player D2 LoD Nightmare with my Level 60 Sorceress and have finally entered the last episode.
Since I felt like preparing something to eat for my girlfriend and me, I quit via "save and exit".
The next day when I wanted to play, I offset my click a tad and chose Normal difficulty. That's not what I wanted, so I exit again and start all over.
And guess what? MY DAMN SORCERESS IS IN THE ROGUE CAMP AGAIN!!!
Is there any way to fix this? This really sucks, I can't help it...

Endzeit said:
OK folks, I'm just about to hop out of the window.
I was just playing single player D2 LoD Nightmare with my Level 60 Sorceress and have finally entered the last episode.
Since I felt like preparing something to eat for my girlfriend and me, I quit via "save and exit".
The next day when I wanted to play, I offset my click a tad and chose Normal difficulty. That's not what I wanted, so I exit again and start all over.
And guess what? MY DAMN SORCERESS IS IN THE ROGUE CAMP AGAIN!!!
Is there any way to fix this? This really sucks, I can't help it...
Are you still lvl 60? If so just go to your waypoints. If this is an actual game problem and not just confusion/stupidity on your part, maybe ask in the single player forum.

Everytime you change the difficulty level, the game puts your char back in act 1. That does not hinder you from moving to other places using the waypoints. Maybe you did not notice yet, but the Waypoit menu allows you to move to ANY act (to all wp you already touched) !

Goodness! I never realized how stupid I REALLY was!
Of course, the WPs were still there.
Thanks for the aid!

Endzeit said:
Goodness! I never realized how stupid I REALLY was!
Of course, the WPs were still there.
Thanks for the aid!

Not stupid just uninformed, there is a difference ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High