OT - SPFer locations (repost)

Huorn

Jul 5, 2003
OT - SPFer locations (repost)

After the Squid got the previous thread and my provider for some reason deleted my account I now give you: The SPFer location page (...again). You can find it at:

http://www.freepgs.com/huorn

Please check and update your info. You can post any updates here or PM or e-mail me.

Hey Huorn:

Nice job with this.

You can add my age - 32. And my profession - social worker.

I'm not on the list, so here are the details:

TheNix from Melbourne, Australia. I'm 39 and I am a Carer.

I've just had a horrible thought, I'll be 40 in March. :eek:

Canada, Nova Scotia:)
15 Years old now, 16 in less than a month.

and uh..I don't have a profession yet:D

Nice job, Huorn! A suggestion, if I may: use "year of birth" rather than age; otherwise the data will get stale quite quickly...

As for me, I am 34 (b. 1969) and am a Unix Systems Administrator by trade. If the blue and pink is to indicate sex, I am male (which I would have thought would have been given away by the beard in my picture. ;) )

Thanks for putting all this together!
Burke

its kinda cool to see that out of all these people around the world...there is somone in my home city with me heh....who'da thunk?

awsome site!

Thanks for your input, I've updated the site to this point. As burke suggested, I substituted age for year of birth. There might be some mistakes there now (I did the sums in my head :teeth: ).

The colors do indeed indicate gender: Blue for male, pink for female, white / red for no gender specified. A darker color indicates that the name is linked to the picture on Durf's site. I only put the sex of those people up, that state it in this thread (or tell me via PM or e-mail). I want to be sure that everybody is okay with the info I post about them.

Durf: That site looks cool, I'll do that next!

Thank you all for your help! :)

I am born in 1981
Student after doing my army services and going through the university stage( urgh a painful one i might add)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High