Opinions needed for Trapsin build

Ayesha

Jan 27, 2004
Opinions needed for Trapsin build

Hello.
I have been thinking how good would be trapsin with FB WoF WoI maxed?
Or is lightrapsin better? I think synergies would give sheer amount of damage for fire line assassin.

i have only played light trapper and can´t say much about your build

thou i have to say that a light traper is really effective and very fun to play with !

as ever, it depends on your playstyle,
so why don't you try it yourself if you find this built appealing, and then give us your feelings about it ?

Or is lightrapsin better?
better in which way ? to stay alive ? to kill packs ? to MF ? to kill bosses ? for pvp ?

Ayesha said:
Hello.
I have been thinking how good would be trapsin with FB WoF WoI maxed?
Or is lightrapsin better? I think synergies would give sheer amount of damage for fire line assassin.
FB is a great addition to the basic ligntning traps for LI, it gets synergy bonuses from your lightning traps. mine is doing something like 1500(?) average damage at level 25(?). WoF and WoI on the other hand, dont work so well. i think its because the projectile used with WoI is too thin and usually only hits stationary targets, while WoF has a damage timer thing that limits the amount of damage it can do per X number of frames.

im sure theres some details about WoI and WoF that i left out/got wrong, but thats the general jist of it.

PS someone correct me if these have been hit with a serverside patch

I like my fire trapper (Blade Fury and WoI with death sentry).

She's very versatile as to what damage she can do.

However, I think I would generally do better as a lightning trapper. At least with my current build, I don't get stuck running from things, but it does end up taking a bit longer.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High