ohay guise

Serdash

Jun 24, 2003
ohay guise

What's goin on in this thread? Oh, wait, I made it, I suppose you're expecting ME to know that. Well... that sucks. :wave:

Re: ohay guise

@essojay: urmom of course.

@omg: Mine is obviously over 9000 -crushes scouter-

I said e-peen size, not RL weight. Zing. :yes:

So does this post mean you're continuing your 'BOTD' Sept?

My what what? Oh, that thing I was doing.

Depends on if I can dig up my old files off of the laptop or not. New computer = new fun and preparedness for D3. Do ATMA/GoMule work on Win7?

You have been treading water for a long time but now that 1.13 came out you are sinking. A BotD sept just doesn't cut the biscuit any more. I think that in order to regain your spicy flamboyance and casual extravagance that you need to upgrade your guns. Sit down, buckle up, and grind out some Jahs. With an indestructible BotD-ATMA bugged Last Wish you will regain the top of the heap. I know its going to swing at a million frames per attack but its all about the style. Right? When your style has gone mainstream you need to start a new scene. You wouldn't want to be seen in the same piece of chain mail that all the tweens are wearing at the movies. You gotta strut your stuff and show everyone who's the king.

:tongue:

You should drop by the pvp week coming up sometime. Join my team and together we can shake all of the gold out of everyone else's pockets. :fire:

You have been treading water for a long time but now that 1.13 came out you are sinking. A BotD sept just doesn't cut the biscuit any more. I think that in order to regain your spicy flamboyance and casual extravagance that you need to upgrade your guns. Sit down, buckle up, and grind out some Jahs. With an indestructible BotD-ATMA bugged Last Wish you will regain the top of the heap. I know its going to swing at a million frames per attack but its all about the style. Right? When your style has gone mainstream you need to start a new scene. You wouldn't want to be seen in the same piece of chain mail that all the tweens are wearing at the movies. You gotta strut your stuff and show everyone who's the king.

:tongue:

You should drop by the pvp week coming up sometime. Join my team and together we can shake all of the gold out of everyone else's pockets. :fire:

Not many people are in IRC enough to hear me chattering about that enough as it is. I'd planned to finish the BotD sept and then create an ebugged Last Wish by begging the crap out of some Jah runes. And a Sur rune, and a Ber. And doesn't it have Mal? I think I can cover Mal. I was planning this before it was cool.

And frames per attack isn't wasted if you also beg runes to make beast/faith. Fanat covers what the weapon loses in speed for the most part.

n00b

Serdash sighting! *dibs*

And yes, GoMule and ATMA do work on Win7, at least at my 32-bit OS. Shouldn't be different on 64-bit though...right?`Right?

Serdash sighting! *dibs*

And yes, GoMule and ATMA do work on Win7, at least at my 32-bit OS. Shouldn't be different on 64-bit though...right?`Right?

GoMule works fine on 64 bit Win 7 for me. No clue about Atma.

atma works fine.

dash......Hey everyone look, the gnome is here!

Ah, another newb! Hint: You can assign skills to both the left AND the right mouse button! :thumbsup: <Kicks shins>

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High