NM Griswald

Borlag said:
basically a paladin that uses the wirt's leg as his weapon...
And what dren was the person who pioneered that idea smoking :xeek:

Anyways, Wirts Leg as a weapon? Why? Just for gross out factor. "Look I'm waving a dead kids leg around and killing things with it!" Wow... Can Wirts leg actually do any damage?

jiansonz said:

Most intereasting, the Wirtadin thing...

Anyways, good news, or rather amazing news :-D Remember Reason number 6 I believe it was for running Griswold? The Rune one..... :xrollseye

:pauses for the dramatic flare: He Droped it!! The dirty SOB after doing grizzy runs till I was blue in the face Dropped that frelling piece of Dren we call a Vex Rune!! :does his happy dance: :xgift:

Okay now that I'm calmed down a bit and waiting to see if anyone is up for hosting an MP session I'm going to go back to drooling over my rune.

NM Griswold has an unusually high TC (as does NM Smith and, arguably, NM Cow King) but his mlvl is not high for his location in the game (42). What this means is he can drop you base items from way up high but he probably won't be able to drop you the unique versions of them.

At best he can drop a few exceptional set items, like the Orphan's Call stuff. He can't even drop Griswold's armour because the Griz set has a qlvl of 44.

He can as mentioned drop up to a Vex rune though, and is the first creature who can drop such a high rune. But he is staggeringly unlikely to do so (about 1 in 70,000 kills).

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High