New to the BotD club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Borlag said:
With my fanatism at 25, sacrifice and zeal at 27 I do 2056-6747 listed damg without the help from my might merc. This is on 4 frame zeal.

That's some huge damge and that x 5 per mouse click is ridiculous. Gee, I love Zealots. I'll post what my super twinked Zealot does when I get home. But I need a might merc to get anywhere near that :)

Can I ask why you wear Que-Hagan's on your Zealot?

Well then care to share how you went about cubing the runes for it?

Cos i've got 5 frens and zillions of runes too, and we were thinkin of making a Zod also, i could use the help. :D

So.. what was the highest runes found? How many mid range runes were used, and how damn long did it take? Any help would be soooo apprecaited. ;)

For that, Zod was the highest one found...It took me years, meaning it has basically all the runes I've ever had, the ones that didn't go to the other BotD or Enigma I have. Most of the other runes were traded from my brother, who I know to be a 100% legit player, and have seen a zod drop for him twice so far.

As for the rest of the runes, haven't traded any runes for myself here during my time in the SPF, only to others. Plus I've had some very good luck otherwise also, Andy runs giving me a Ber from random zombie minion and so on.

What I'm wondering is that why do you ask this? It's been told so many times already and asked so many times before too, by yourself and by others...

Why else do you think?

Anyway, i was directing my question at dreamless dude........... :uhhuh:

chaos said:
Well then care to share how you went about cubing the runes for it?

Cos i've got 5 frens and zillions of runes too, and we were thinkin of making a Zod also, i could use the help. :D

So.. what was the highest runes found? How many mid range runes were used, and how damn long did it take? Any help would be soooo apprecaited. ;)

All 6 of us broke down to 2-3 weeks of countess running indivually. then we sent mules to each other once we are sure we can hit the zod. Before that, one of my friend already have a 1.09 cham so all we need was another cham.

I provided one of the ist and needed another ist to go with the gul so i guess we must have used somewhere in the 100s dols ko and such. to make our life easier, i remember i have a spreadsheet about how many runes and how many gems it takes. One of the SPF members post it up awhile ago.

We split the jobs to each other. Some are in charge of cubing dols and such. I was just in charge of finding the zerker axe since i have a membership to the forums :)

Good luck to you too about cubing to the zod

If you're going to do it chaos (you have 5 friends, really?) I wouldn't waste too much time with the Dols. 100 Dols will give you one Ko. Probably a bit more time-efficient to just find a Ko :)

Cubing up a Cham rune from Countess runs will take of the order of 230,000 runs (cubing every single rune you find). You have your work ahead of you.

Thrugg said:
If you're going to do it chaos (you have 5 friends, really?) I wouldn't waste too much time with the Dols. 100 Dols will give you one Ko. Probably a bit more time-efficient to just find a Ko :)

Cubing up a Cham rune from Countess runs will take of the order of 230,000 runs (cubing every single rune you find). You have your work ahead of you.
So all you would have to do is have each of your 5 friends do Countess runs 12 hours a day for 128 days (assuming 2 minutes per run). Sounds like fun. :rolleyes:

I'd shoot myself in the foot before 230,000 runs. Infact, I'd shoot my computer screen, my mouse, my computer, the window, a random car, 3 razorblades, my foot, my hand and then stick a fork in my ear.

Lotek-Crask said:
I'd shoot myself in the foot before 230,000 runs. Infact, I'd shoot my computer screen, my mouse, my computer, the window, a random car, 3 razorblades, my foot, my hand and then stick a fork in my ear.
Save the other ear for me. :D

Thrugg... i'm disappointed... did you really think i would do those Dols? ;) :D :lol:

*edit*

A quick browse of the threads on the front page indicates another incidence of BotD-hood. gg man, gg.

Gee Dreamless you and your freinds must of been busy to get enough mid lvl runes in two weeks, lucky you had that 1.09 Cham

Well some of us do have lots of runes to start with. The countess running is to speed it up and get some other runes. One of my friends did get an ist from the countess. Thats like 100-200 runs later

DreamlessDude said:
Well some of us do have lots of runes to start with. The countess running is to speed it up and get some other runes. One of my friends did get an ist from the countess. Thats like 100-200 runs later

Talking of Ist's, from the information you have supplied you had the following high runes

Ist-Friend
Ist- You
Gul- Friend
Cham- Friend
Jah- ?

So it appears you need 1 more Jah, so you can cube a Cham to make that Zod. However for BotD you also need another Vex for the recipie. Your two Ist's make a gul so you have 2 gul to make a vex. You have the Vex for BotD, but you still need to make another 32 Vex so you cube up to Jah (thats right I said 32). If you dont have 32 Vex you could use 64 gul, 128 ist, 256 mal, 512 um, 1024 pul, 3072 lem, 9216 fal, 27,648 ko, 82,944 lum, 248,832 Io, 746,496 Hel or 2,239,488 Dol to get to Jah so you can cube your two Jah to make a Cham, then cube them to make a Zod.

Even 5 people playing all day every day for 12 months could not collect this number of runes. From disecting the information you have suplied I think it is more likely you have duped runes to get to a Zod and your BotD is deff not legit. Unless you can prove otherwise with more substantial information I dont beleive your claim about a Legit BotD.

And yes I've told AE about this post.

Bolinbrooke said:
Talking of Ist's, from the information you have supplied you had the following high runes

Ist-Friend
Ist- You
Gul- Friend
Cham- Friend
Jah- ?

So it appears you need 1 more Jah, so you can cube a Cham to make that Zod. However for BotD you also need another Vex for the recipie. Your two Ist's make a gul so you have 2 gul to make a vex. You have the Vex for BotD, but you still need to make another 32 Vex so you cube up to Jah (thats right I said 32). If you dont have 32 Vex you could use 64 gul, 128 ist, 256 mal, 512 um, 1024 pul, 3072 lem, 9216 fal, 27,648 ko, 82,944 lum, 248,832 Io, 746,496 Hel or 2,239,488 Dol to get to Jah so you can cube your two Jah to make a Cham, then cube them to make a Zod.

Even 5 people playing all day every day for 12 months could not collect this number of runes. From disecting the information you have suplied I think it is more likely you have duped runes to get to a Zod and your BotD is deff not legit. Unless you can prove otherwise with more substantial information I dont beleive your claim about a Legit BotD is false.

And yes I've told AE about this post.

Those facts seem pretty damning. I'll await the retort with baited breath.

I'd even go so far as to say that perhaps some of the other BoTD'ers on this forum have equally dubious rune origions. The sheer numbers against there being (what is it now? 12?) so many Zod/high end runewords, speak volumes against the 'honour' and 'legitimacy' of so many.

Hmm maybe i was too skimpy about the information? I never thought i would even get suspected of using duped runes.

Well one of the 1st thing i would say is that we did do thousands of cubing and thus we collected millions-zillions of runes in the process. Some of us have um, mals, and a ber while some of us(example me) is only contributing low level runes and my ist and finding a zerker axe, So i can say that my friends have runes enough to cube up to cham which will get us a zod and yes i did contribute gems too since i keep all kinds of gems. Its just like my pals didnt say anything about the other runes they have. My friends are here too since its sunday and our get together time. They have confirm having high runes like ber and sur. I am kinda new since i was an all time battlenetter which converted to sp only after a while therefore i do not have such high runes. Some of them have been playing and collected everything they seen including any runes. I can clearly say we have used up to hundreds-thousands of cubing. I gave quite some um too since i traded for some extras a while ago

There i hope i have enough to clear up of me using duped runes.

Yo Bolin, there really isn't a need for any interrogation here. This is the internet, after all. There are no facts. Only words. Which can always be easily twisted. ;)

What we have, though, is the capacity to form opinions. Having done that, it should suffice?

Anyway, i've gotten my BotD BA too. Days of cubing. I can post the ATMA stats, even, and you could interrogate me on how i cubed it. I mean, my friends have found like 3 chams, 3 Vexes and countless lesser runes among them (yes, they didn't use any of them, which surprised me cos if i found them in .09, i'd have used them by now ;) ) and one of them still kept a 07 beserker axe rack.

Really.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High