New Mod in Classic!

Dacar92

Staff member
Nov 2, 2003
New Mod in Classic!

Hi everyone,

Warlock has agreed to become the mod of Classic forum. It will take him a while to get his feet on the ground, so I would ask that we all help him as much as we can. Let's first welcome him to his new job.

Thank you all.
I hope I can live up to the reputation of the green straitjacket. :)

To ease the process, I have added myself as my friend so I'll always have a + to type to.

Ha, Ha, I knew it! Not really, but I had a feeling it was you. Congrats Warlock. Really. Good luck with your new "JOB". You know how things can get around here sometimes, and I hope you are up to it. Are there any changes we should know about right now? If so, I hope you make a sticky about them. I'm sure you are just getting your feet wet and maybe won't change things right away, but when you do, let us know. Congrats again, man.

Kev

Think you are just the man for the job :fortuneteller:
Anyway good luck with you new job administrating this forum :wink3:

Grats!

Nice to see you on the top warlock! Hope you like your new dayjob :tongue:

Pied

when I read the title, I thought that dcar, our former moderator was initiating a topic about modifying the game... which naturally caught me by surprise.

anyway... congrat's warlock. good luck. I've been relatively absent from here, and the game lately.

class two nights per week, scouts with my oldest son one night, and well it takes up much of the week if my wife plans anything at all...

Well done warlock! I thought it might you be you who would be mod, I had a funny feeling. Good luck keeping up with it...

Congrats, Warlock! I'm sure you'll do a great job ensuring the Classic Forum remains a collegial, interesting, pleasant place to visit!

Congrats to your election WarlockCC and good luck with your new job.

seralph
Election? There was an election? I was gone all last week, so missed everything. Gotta do some searches and find out what I missed.

Edit: Ok, found all the results, here it is, the voting tabulation for Moderator job -

WarlockCC - 4,806,552 votes *Winner* :flowers:
Fredsta54 -- 4,371,112 votes
Dacar92Jr. --- 992,474 votes
Jarulf --------- 76,313 votes
Locke07 ------------ 1 vote

Election? There was an election? I was gone all last week, so missed everything. Gotta do some searches and find out what I missed.

Edit: Ok, found all the results, here it is, the voting tabulation for Moderator job -

??? Considering I have have neither candidated, nor would I ever be interested to become a moderator here again, I wonder how I got on that list.... Oh Well :confused2:

Where do this 10 million voters come from?:laughing:

Election? There was an election?

Is it uncommen in English to call it election if there is a single person or a small group electing?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High