Need to buy a gaming mouse

psyadam

Aug 24, 2003
Hey guys,
In preparation for Diablo 4, I need to get a new mouse. Does anyone have a recommendation of a good mouse for Diablo 4? I know it involves a lot of clicking.

I bought a Razer Naga Trinity around Christmas of 2021, in preparation for when I bought my new PC last year. Even though it sat in a box unused for a year, I'm liking it. As far as lots of clicking, it's made for clicking too. The lifecycle for clicks is advertised at 50 million clicks, it also comes with three removable thumb panels, including the standard two button setup, seven button and twelve. The seven and twelve button panels allow you to use abilities that are normally bound to 1,2,3,4 and so forth with a click of your thumb as opposed to using your left hand to click the same buttons on the keyboard.

Might be worth a look for you maybe?

I use a Roccat Kone. A great mouse and it's reasonably priced.

I gave up on Razer mice, they never seemed to last very long but the Roccat was so good I bought another one for my second PC.

I got a Razer Basilisk Ultimate some months ago (a year?). And I really like it. My only complaint is that it's a bit small for my hand.

Got the Razer Basilisk Ultimate Chroma Wireless and use the Razer Tartarus V2 - Gaming Keypad with it. Feels great for Diablo games

You could go on youtube and check out any of the following tech channels for mouse reviews:

Hardware Unboxed
Hardware Canucks
Paul's Hardware
Jayz2cents
Bitwit
GamersNexus

Look for videos from 2022-23 before looking at older ones.

I bought a Glorious O wired. It's lightweight racts fast and feels good in my hand.
The surfcare is a glossy so it will show sweat dirt faster. The price is lower than the Razor ones.

I bought a Razer Naga Trinity around Christmas of 2021, in preparation for when I bought my new PC last year. Even though it sat in a box unused for a year, I'm liking it. As far as lots of clicking, it's made for clicking too. The lifecycle for clicks is advertised at 50 million clicks, it also comes with three removable thumb panels, including the standard two button setup, seven button and twelve. The seven and twelve button panels allow you to use abilities that are normally bound to 1,2,3,4 and so forth with a click of your thumb as opposed to using your left hand to click the same buttons on the keyboard.

Might be worth a look for you maybe?
https://www.clickspeedtest.info/best-gaming-keyboard
When looking to buy a gaming mouse, consider the following factors to find one that suits your preferences and gaming style:

1. DPI (Dots Per Inch):
    • Higher DPI values generally offer more sensitivity. Choose a mouse with adjustable DPI settings to customize sensitivity based on your gaming needs.
  2. Sensor Type:
    • Optical and laser sensors are common. Optical sensors are more precise for many gamers, but the preference may vary.
  3. Wired vs. Wireless:
    • Wired mice are typically more responsive, with no concerns about battery life. Wireless mice provide more flexibility but may have a slight input lag.

Reactions: Rush
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High