Need help and ideas

Dacar92

Staff member
Nov 2, 2003
Need help and ideas

Hi

I am writing the "Ultimate Amazon FAQ" and need your help. This FAQ will cover all things zon. I need help putting it together. I need ideas of subjects this should cover. Let's put it this way: if there are questions you see posted here over and over again, please list them here.

I have about half of it together now. But it is not a build guide. It will not cover how to make a multizon or a LF zon. It will not cover gear to wear. It will, however, cover the gear that "most" zons wear. Like Twitch, Titans, etc... and talk a little about the items. For the most part, it will cover things such as follows:

How does pierce work?
What should I do with my extra skill points?
Why does my LF zon look like she hardly does any damage?
Valk info (colors, weapons, etc...)
Should I put a Faith on a act 1 merc, or use it myself?

Questions like this are prime targets for this FAQ.

Please post your questions here. When the FAQ is ready, I will post it. If you don't want to post something here, please PM me.

Thanks in advance!

Here's a common question: Multishot or Strafe?

Sorry for the double post, but I just thought of a few more common questions:
Faith Matri or GMB?
Faith or Windforce?
Why do bowazons don't put anything in vitality?

It's not a commonly asked question so much as something that often comes as a surprise;
do all of multishot arrows carry affects like CB and OW?
Also 'does LF need ar to hit?' seems to crop up, maybe spirit or ss on strafe/LF hybrids.

-why crossbows sucks (the 11 fps cap)

-How charged strike works. Charged strike allways hit on strike and doesnt care about block cause its a magical skill. however, the physical dmg that can hit at the same time requires attackrating and can be blocked.

more to come :smiley:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High