Need builds for seven characters

Mudslinger is also nice and more balanced than gunslinger, when the latter gets nice LF it starts to destroy the game and only needs to use bow for LI.

Poison + Bow allows easily to use both often.

I'm actually interested in the mudSlinger version just because i like psn damage for some reason.

Well the Pally was started before I decided to do a sept, he is a Fanatic Martyr. I was looking or trying too, what is a mojomancer?

mojomancer = pure curse necro I believe.

mojomancer = pure curse necro I believe.

I think most people around here add CE aswell - relying on curses and merc to kill everything is most probably doable but will also very likely be very tedious when not MPing.

With CE I believe it can be pretty effective. Get corpse from either attract or merc and then blow everything. I've heard it's a very fun build but never tried it myself.

I think most people around here add CE aswell - relying on curses and merc to kill everything is most probably doable but will also very likely be very tedious when not MPing.

With CE I believe it can be pretty effective. Get corpse from either attract or merc and then blow everything. I've heard it's a very fun build but never tried it myself.

CE is a curse, right? :tongue:

Agree that it is probably a tedious build. But if you're into mind control...

I think it would be far to tedious to me. I like to be doing killing not waiting for one to kill another then blowing everything up.

Well I'm decided on the following. Grabble-Earth Shifter Druid. Steve-Fanatic Martyr. Vein- Ranged Enchantress. Sloth-Double Throw. Tomb-Wake of Inferno/ Blade Fury. Undecided on Critter and Symble.

I like the way that build looks on paper so to speak. But does thorns actually do anything?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High