[ISO] PS Need (5) OS ETH Colossus Sword & (6) OS ETH Thunder Maul.

In Search of
Status
Please reply by conversation.

onlyfunk88

Jan 17, 2022
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Need 5OS ETH colossus blade and 6OS ETH Thunder Maul. Have all the runes and other good items.

I was looking more around Um
I don’t mind whoever is chosen here because an um or ist isn’t going to really meaningfully change anything, but the colossus blade is different than a colossus sword. He’d have to risk using the cube recipe to get 5 sockets. Again don’t really care either way, just worth pointing out there’s a difference.

In both cases, a lum is kind of offensive lol

I don’t mind whoever is chosen here because an um or ist isn’t going to really meaningfully change anything, but the colossus blade is different than a colossus sword. He’d have to risk using the cube recipe to get 5 sockets. Again don’t really care either way, just worth pointing out there’s a difference.

In both cases, a lum is kind of offensive
It’s a great Death base so I’m looking for at least ist.

I also have an eth 5 os ettin axe, which is another great Death base.
I have multiple 5os ettin axes. I’d do a pul for the col sword but thats it. no sockets doesn’t command that much.

Last edited:
I have multiple 5os ettin axes. I’d do a pul for the col sword but thats it. no sockets doesn’t command that much.
You make a good point about the sockets. I’m willing to come down to mal as is or I’ll socket it for you for ist.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High