[SC] [ISO] Xbox Need 2 green essence

Softcore
Status
Please reply by conversation.

minshew15

Jan 20, 2022
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really need to respec after getting new gear. Can offer multiple blue or red essence..a few amethyst, full rejuvs... Let me know.

Hello, I have one green. Can trade for a few perfect gems. I will try to farm ya another one over the weekend should be able to for the same deal.

Hello, I have one green. Can trade for a few perfect gems. I will try to farm ya another one over the weekend should be able to for the same deal.
Were you able to find 2? I also have red and blue essence if you need.

Were you able to find 2? I also have red and blue essence if you need.
hey, I actually ended up farming the wrong bosses, got blue and green mixed up. However, I did create a token of absolution which I can trade you on a discount. I believe they are normally worth a Pul but will trade it to you for a Lum, ko, fal or Lem. If you don't have any of those a fair amount of mixed chipped/perfect gems I can make work as well.

hey, I actually ended up farming the wrong bosses, got blue and green mixed up. However, I did create a token of absolution which I can trade you on a discount. I believe they are normally worth a Pul but will trade it to you for a Lum, ko, fal or Lem. If you don't have any of those a fair amount of mixed chipped/perfect gems I can make work as well.
Really I'm just looking for the essence so I can use up mine

Status
Please reply by conversation.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High