Necromancer FPA Info

Starving Poet

Dec 29, 2003
www.clan-quant.net
Necromancer FPA Info

Well, I finally had some time to do one of these today and since I was thinking of how effective a scythe melee Necro would be, I decided to put together all the Necro FPA info I could find.

http://home.comcast.net/~starvingpoet/DiabloII/Necromancer_Info.htm

If anyone can't view it, let me know. For now I'm just giving seperate links, I might throw up a nice little frontpage once I get some time.

And if any of my info is wrong / I missed something, let me know.

Starving Poet said:
Well, I finally had some time to do one of these today and since I was thinking of how effective a scythe melee Necro would be, I decided to put together all the Necro FPA info I could find.

http://home.comcast.net/~starvingpoet/DiabloII/Necromancer_Info.htm

If anyone can't view it, let me know. For now I'm just giving seperate links, I might throw up a nice little frontpage once I get some time.

And if any of my info is wrong / I missed something, let me know.
I have a Grim Reaper Necromancer on B.net and while he gets points for style, ability to kill fallen in Hell, and just genral coolness factor he is a far cry from an effective tanker with the build set up I have. Of course he is a Commando-Mancer offshoot, but non-the-less.

Some suggestions if you are going to make a scythe weilding necromancer.

End Game Scythe : Grims Burning Dead Unique Weapon socketed with an Eth Rune. -75% to Enemy Defense (with the rune that is) +3 to necromancer Skills Nice Hefty Damage and can be upgraded to Elite for even more of a massive blow. This weapon is the epitimy of Necromancer Scythes IMHO.

Build Suggestion : Bone armor bone armor bone armor. My b.net necromancer with 300 vitality still manages to get 2 hit killed. Its not pretty. I do wish I had invested in bone armor and synergies with this build, but alas, I have mages and corpse explosion instead.

Dinnin Darkblade said:
Build Suggestion : Bone armor bone armor bone armor. My b.net necromancer with 300 vitality still manages to get 2 hit killed. Its not pretty. I do wish I had invested in bone armor and synergies with this build, but alas, I have mages and corpse explosion instead.
Aye, I'd been hoping to find one of those myself. And Bone Armor is true love. I have 700 HP with 240 in Bone Armor on my daggermancer and that is great to absorb a blow. Besides I have come to the conclusion that Bone Prison is the best skill in the game, period, no questions asked.

Starving Poet said:
Oh I know, that's where I get alot of the data, but lots of people like seeing everything laid out in front of them.

I know I do. :) Great job!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High