Name the one item you haven't found yet

Kevin William Cox said:
Well, I don't know how you treat the game Goomba. And I've never played with you so I won't speculate, but when you post something here, the burdon of proof lies upon you. If you're not sure what you had, then "I think I found a ~." something or other would be better. Posting impossible mods will upset people or at least make them doubt you. If you don't care then next time you find like a 300% Bsnap, people will be like "I don't know, did he really find it? You know his hazy memory and all, maybe it was less." God forbid if you try an trade with that rep.

Back on track, I also have never found Hot Spurs. Ever. lol. Kind of shameful when I think about it. But we all have our items not found yet, I guess.
Kev

I'm 37 years old. I have two kids. A full job, and am working towards yet another degree. Think I care so much about Diablo as to commit every item to memory, or the skill trees, perfect character builds?

Nope.

D2 is a diversion for me. Albiet a fun one. Ask Dlee about how often, or how inept I am at trading. I urked up a godly naga from the hell cow king, and only had it in my inventory for about a week before deciding to let it go for the very cheap price of one soj.

sure in retrospect I should have been more patient, but in actuality I'm happy that I managed to find such an awesome item from such an untwinked character, self rushed, with gear I found myself.

as for trading, and a trade "rep" - most people would prefer to trade with me, as they get really good deals since I don't care that much- after all, one gets to see the item in the trade window before hitting that magical little check mark...

and people on my /f list, and/or people I regularily play with, they tend to hit me up for items from the mules, cause chances are, if they're building a new char, and need set items, I will have them, and give away for free. *shrug*

as for them getting "upset" over someone making a frickin mistake from memory on an item that was found in the past are probably the same ones that cry: "glitch, lag, clag, hack, gimme back my gold" and every other annoyance in game.

at any rate, I prefer to play, instead of hanging out in trade chat, or in trade games that do nothing more than attract people to raid it...

SKULDERS!!! :censored::censored: ive bin playing for like 6 years and after all those mf runs omg it gets me so iratated. my friend just found one like a week ago :banghead::banghead:

what are skullders?
some LOD item??

btw. today some guy showed me a unique naga (low damage, but 30ias)
it was the first time I have ever seen it (I read the itemlists, probably forgot about it)
unfortunately he refused to trade it to me :/ (stupid newb, I would give him something much much better)
for some reason I like to collect junk items

fledgeling said:
what are skullders?
some LOD item??

btw. today some guy showed me a unique naga (low damage, but 30ias)
it was the first time I have ever seen it (I read the itemlists, probably forgot about it)
unfortunately he refused to trade it to me :/ (stupid newb, I would give him something much much better)
for some reason I like to collect junk items

Skullders is an lod armor.

And I somehow doubt it was a uniq naga because naga is exceptional and exceptional uniqs don't exist on classic? Unless you mean lod, or it was a war axe called Racscar.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High