[NL] PC Xbox Mystics shop! Loads of items. Come look! (Updated 02/22/2022)

Non-Ladder
I am interested in Vampires gaze - Rainbow Facet Jewel lightning - Natures peace ring. Have some runes & or items you may be interested in.

I am interested in Vampires gaze - Rainbow Facet Jewel lightning - Natures peace ring. Have some runes & or items you may be interested in.
I do not have Natures Peace anymore, unfortunately. I thought i had deleted the thumbnail as well, but i must have missed it. How about Ist for the Light Jewel and Vamp Gaze? If you have any Pgems i would be very interested in those as well.

I have a fair amount of Pgems, I will have to check my stash. don't have an ist currently but have a Mal and will count my Pgems on lunch break to see if we can make a deal.

I have a fair amount of Pgems, I will have to check my stash. don't have an ist currently but have a Mal and will count my Pgems on lunch break to see if we can make a deal.
Deal =) Sounds like a plan

I can get on whenever if you want to trade!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High