My Garage Is Mine Again Saturdaily!

LozHinge the Unhinged

Jan 22, 2007
At long last, my "friend", who took advantage of my good and trusting nature and basically behaved like an amoral "user", has taken away the useless junk that he was storing, for free, in my garage. I cannot believe how much space I now have! :yes:

RL: Hopefully I'll now be able to fill my garage with my own useless junk.

D2: Trav/Diablo runs with my eBotD whirler.

OVG: Uh ... Spider Solitaire? Does that count?

It's a good day today. :yes:

Hooray, garage space!!

RL: Taking the bug out of the garage and off to a VW event. Should be nice weather, not too hot.

D2: Doubtful, but maybe when we get home. Whether the SC character or one of the 2 HC characters depends on whether I drink beer. :guiness:

OVG: Nope!

What year/model bug is that? I'm no Beetle expert but I am a sucker for a yellow 1502 convertible, ever since I watched "Groove Tube" :yes:

Debating whether to take the bike out and about today. Weather is looking untrustworthy :no:

RL: The day so far: Got groceries, browsed the web a bit, did some cleaning, a bit of D2, some more cleaning. Now posting here. Then some more D2, making dinner and most likely watch a movie later on.
The weather here is actually quite decent. The forecast was that temperatures would plummet a few days ago and while they did go down, it was not nearly as bad as predicted. A few degrees more and it would be perfect.

D2: Some more lvling with the paladin. Weird thing happened yesterday though as i was progressing with my naked necro. Forgot to go for the cube. So i got the first piece of the staff, wanted to put it in the cube, then saw i didn't have that yet. So i went off to get it. When i open the chest that should contain it, it didn't drop! As it was getting late i didn't start a new game to see if it would drop if i go there again. This sucks as it also means i can't cube chippies and juvies. Maybe i'll try to get it later today.

Grats on the garage garagehinge!

Rl: off last Monday and took a4 day weekend this weekend, so i'm feeling great! I've done nothing, and its exactly what I thought it would be!

D2: having fun with my beserker. Normal FLEW BY with sigon's set and some nice rares. Realized I could equip butchers, so used that for Baal. UN eventful fight, just held down the rmb.

Ovg:: dark souls. Trying to kill the first of the undead, Nito.

And want to find that pygmy.

RL: Realising I neglected the D2 SPF the last 2 weeks. Being on call and having so much work that I got to have breakfast only at 2 p.m. (while getting up at 8 a.m.). Some sleep in the afternoon without calls, now going for a walk with my wife and the baby.

D2: Probably not. Was trying to get some play time in yesterday evening while being on call, but too much work.

OVG: Maybe some D3 later. We are allowed to talk about D3 here, are we???

RL: Just got back from my weeks vacation down the coast! Took 6 hours by car to get back. I miss the Sea already :)

D2: Have not played in over a week. :(

And I have now reached the milestone of 1000 Posts! I have not done that in any forum before. :alright:

Woot! Solar's going supernovapostastic! :thumbup:

Just got back from a blat on the bike. Suspension's set up for commuting mode, which means it is wrong and scary for blat mode :eek:

On the plus side, when I parked the bike in my garage, I was able to say, "Hmm, park it on the left? The right? Ah - right in the middle is fine." :yes: :smug:

RL: Took some standardized tests today, ridiculously easy. Went to the library and got some of Robert Parker's Appaloosa series; greatest books ever, albeit a bit short. Spent most of the afternoon on the hunt for summer jobs, but being a student without his own car makes the task a bit difficult.

D2: I've been meaning to ever since I got my hands on my tasty new Shako, but my poor meteorb can't even get through Act I hell on /p5 :(

OVG: Internet's been acting up today, so played some Borderlands single player but that's about it. I have to get up to my friends' level so I can join them co-op!

RL: Not a lot. went shopping. played Uno for the last two hours.

D2: More work on Mal's tourney and I want to resume S&S soon.

OVG: nope, still waiting on Torchlight II.

Schweet. Lovely period for the Beetle, very classy :yes:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High