my first torch.....

songmage

Jul 18, 2003
my first torch.....

or would have been.

I spent a while leveling a smiter and trading for gear and a while longer trying to obtain 3 sets of organs for my smiter to make me some torches.

Okies, smiter? Check. Stacked resists? Check. Decent amount of life? Check. Good smiter gear? Check... well minus the coa (don't have 40 hrs to spare but shako would work). Time ta make tha game.....

Whoda thunk it when I made the portal and suddenly my game closes with an undandled exception error. I am so angry I could bite the nose offa fish.

Well, I guess it's my fault for not waiting the 5 or so minutes it takes to perm a game when something so valuable is on the line.

/rant

Not expectin a reply but anyhoo just had ta get this offa my chest.

Sorry to hear that... But, at least you know next time should be better... Just a quick tip thought, shako is good, but I'd use an um'ed Guillaume's Face, part of the Orphan's Call set... Really good crushing blow, good deadly strike, really good fhr...

*Requiem_Death

Sorry to hear that, too...But say to yourself maybe you could get a 10/10 sin torch, and you missed it, next time gonna be 20/20 ptorch

BabyLink said:
Sorry to hear that, too...But say to yourself maybe you could get a 10/10 sin torch, and you missed it, next time gonna be 20/20 ptorch

my next try was... no **** a 10/10 sin torch. I can show it to ya, lol. Imma keep that one just cuz it waz the first one.

And how's a guallume's gonna help with unhandled exception? Eh, lol its a good idea though. I hadn't thought of that but I found out I'm able to do trists quite well with a shako. Thx for the tip.

My first was barb 11/13... Not too shabby but I was happy to own it after hours of keyrunning/lvling/tradin. :smiley:
songmage said:
... so angry I could bite the nose offa fish.
Original indeed. :wink2:

songmage said:
my next try was... no **** a 10/10 sin torch. I can show it to ya, lol. Imma keep that one just cuz it waz the first one.
Crappy Torch > no Torch at all. :thumbsup:

My first was a 18/11 sorc torch... but my last one was a 20/19 ptorch :grin:

RequiemDeath said:
Sorry to hear that... But, at least you know next time should be better... Just a quick tip thought, shako is good, but I'd use an um'ed Guillaume's Face, part of the Orphan's Call set... Really good crushing blow, good deadly strike, really good fhr...

*Requiem_Death
However, deadly strikes don't work with smite.

My smiter uses stormlash for CB/speed and a "Ort" Kiras guardian, which gives 98 ligth resist alone.

I know... Zeal is where that takes place... ^_^ I use a hybrid... Smite doesn't really have greatest crowd control, so with zeal, the deadly strike comes in handy... If you're into that sorta thing...

*Requiem_Death

Also; a torch hunting update for me...

I lost count of how many runs I did... I know it numbered in the 40's though... However, I've had several Druid, Assassin, Amazon, Necromancer, and Barbarian torches... I don't know exact numbers... 2 Sorceress torches, and my last run yeilded me FINALLY a Paladin torch... 13/14 I think... Only took nearly fifty tries... -_-

/end cry-baby

got a 16/12 sorc one this weekend. other one was an assassin one. don't recall the stats.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High