My apologies everyone...

Dook23

Jun 23, 2003
My apologies everyone...

My apologies everyone. I have been posting many questions lately, but I completely forgot to introduce myself, so I thought I would rectify the situation now.

I am in the US Navy (probably in a similar line of work as Vega if I am guessing correctly), currently stationed in South Korea. Been here about 1 and a half years now but scheduled to return to the states (east coast) in the summer. Also currently engaged and will marry before I leave.

I am really new to playing Diablo. I was a hardcore EQ nut, but was turned on to Diablo from a friend of mine last fall. I really like it. One of the things I like most in comparison, is that in Diablo I can play for only 30 minutes at a time, if need be, and actually accomplish something. Not too easy in games like EQ. Plus, playing online is free.............he, he.

Anyway, that is a little about me. I have really enjoyed reading through everyone's posts here on the SP forum and am happy to be here. Thanks all!

Welcome to our little part of cyberspace :xcool: (i want the non-seasonal smileys back please) anyway enjoy your stay and thanks for being out there
for us back here...

peace :bow:
nsz

edit; oh ya have one on me :drink:

welcome to the SPF and not everybody here is insane just most of us... now where did i leave my straight jacket? :D

Hey Ashlen :wave: Thanks for the formal intro ;)

I agree with you. I also like the ability to play for short spurts and still make some progress - sometimes only 1 WP at a time for me.

Welcome aboard Ashlen. Good luck with the impending marriage and all that stuff, and of course with your in-game exploits too! ;)

Butz. :teeth:

Welcome!

Enjoy a :drink: on me at the EMB.

What sort of character do you like to play?

Porius

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Again, sorry my intro was a little late.

What sort of character do you like to play?

Porius

As for what I like to play, I am not totally sure exactly. Lately I have been playing a trap assassin with my pally friend, but I have so many urges to play all the chars more now. Ha, ha. I will get around to them eventually, and I already spoke to Borlag about my buddy and I starting characters on the SP SC Ladder.

BTW, what is the char lvl limit for starting on the ladder? I didn't see any mention of it in the SC Ladder Rules.

Other than playing with him, I just play by myself at home (or on occasion at a PC room here in Korea). Being that I haven't played very long, I really don't know what I am doing, but I read the forums and ask many questions to learn the basics. Everyone here has been a great help in that regard, too.

Ashlen said:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Again, sorry my intro was a little late.

As for what I like to play, I am not totally sure exactly. Lately I have been playing a trap assassin with my pally friend, but I have so many urges to play all the chars more now. Ha, ha. I will get around to them eventually, and I already spoke to Borlag about my buddy and I starting characters on the SP SC Ladder.

BTW, what is the char lvl limit for starting on the ladder? I didn't see any mention of it in the SC Ladder Rules.

Other than playing with him, I just play by myself at home (or on occasion at a PC room here in Korea). Being that I haven't played very long, I really don't know what I am doing, but I read the forums and ask many questions to learn the basics. Everyone here has been a great help in that regard, too.

those trapsins are really fun to play !!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High