My 77th birthday gift

Happy belated B-day

Wow, there are a lot of posts in here. No, I am not 77 years old, it was a euphemism for levelling to 77. I assumed people would understand this from the levelling up symbols. I apologise for any confusion caused. Please stop wishing me a happy birthday. I already feel old enough as it is!

• Haha
Reactions: Nokk and KremBanan
Wow, there are a lot of posts in here. No, I am not 77 years old, it was a euphemism for levelling to 77. I assumed people would understand this from the levelling up symbols. I apologise for any confusion caused. Please stop wishing me a happy birthday. I already feel old enough as it is!
Well who knows? Plenty of boomers around(@krischan nudge nudge wink wink 😂)

Gz on lvling up then 🍸🍸

Happy Birthday for when you turn 77. Print this off and save it for the big day.

There are quite a few older players here, including myself. I'm a classic who has been resurrected.

I think I saw someone mention their 80 year old dad playing D2R.

I see plenty of familiar names here from the old guard and they must surely be pushing it by now. ;)

I'm no spring chicken either. Please don't take any of what I said to be disparaging towards older players. I remember quite a lot of the old guard from dii.net forums. I was called Spigot over there, and I remember you, Krem, Gorny, walkingdeadman, krischan and a bunch of others from those days.

Reactions: KremBanan
I'm no spring chicken either. Please don't take any of what I said to be disparaging towards older players. I remember quite a lot of the old guard from dii.net forums. I was called Spigot over there, and I remember you, Krem, Gorny, walkingdeadman, krischan and a bunch of others from those days.
Spigot rings a bell for sure, can't remember exactly where in the old dii.net.. trading-, otf- or maybe ama-forum. Doesnt matter, but it surely rings a bell 🍸

I remember your avatar, but dammit, I don't remember your name in the old forums! I will find it out. Maybe not today, but perhaps in a week, a month, a year or ten.

Reactions: inspiredunease
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High